Marvel Knights Spider-Man #2|
One of the villians goes to a club to get lap dances from strippers. One of the striipers a a fat women who can shape shift. She morphs into Sue Storm, the Scarlett Witch, and Namor's ex-bride. Last only 3 panals but still very interesting.|
From: Andrew Wong*
, 198 months, post #1 |
Yup!I heard it before but I have a 70% guess that the villian would
turn out to be The Chameleon.A one good shapeshifter who has a blue
, 198 months, post #2 |
No this one is some mutant from Russia that the villain (Electro)
has apparently messed around with before. She is in her true form
very obese but can change into anyone.
, 198 months, post #3 |
oh god this sucks, there is NO SUCH THING as shapeshifting or
superheroes or supervillians|
whoever makes this spiderman crap should get a REAL job
and to everyone who reads this garbage, try reading a REAL book
where only REAL things happen, like Seduction of the Innocent
, 198 months, post #4 |
Before you go attacking Spiderman, you should look at the large
amount of books there are about him, the 2 very successful Live
Action movies... Oh wait, you just want to attack something that
you do not understand...|
From: some guy*
, 198 months, post #5 |
I feel very sorry for you. If I had the complete lack of
imagination that you have, I would probably throw myself in front
of a bus. Not to mention that the guy who writes that Spiderman
crap is making more money than you ever will.
, 198 months, post #6 |
"Before you go attacking Spiderman, you should look at the large
amount of books there are about him, the 2 very successful Live
whi cares about that, the point is HE IS NOT REAL!!!
"feel very sorry for you. If I had the complete lack of imagination
that you have, I would probably throw myself in front of a bus."
and if I had your stupid "imagination" I would thow myself in front
of a bus too, what good is imaginary stuff, it is not REAL, it
doesnt pay your mortage or your electric bill
" Not to mention that the guy who writes that Spiderman crap is
making more money than you ever will."
which just shows how stupid people who don't live in the real world
will buy anything,
, 198 months, post #7 |
You know what else isnt real? People switching bodies. Yet you find
yourself on a homepage dedicated to bizzarre transformations. Kind
, 198 months, post #8 |
I really enjoy people who are so miserable and mean that they need
to destroy anything and everything that makes people happy. If you
don't like the kind of stuff that we watch, THEN JUST SHUT THE HELL
UP AND GET THE F@#k OFF THIS WEB PAGE! I personlly, don't give a
crap what you think.|
You must live a very boring life if you can't enoying something
that happens in the 'real world.' And I'd like to point out to you
that a REAL book is non-fiction, if you're ready fiction, too bad,
IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD!
I see that you've been adding your delightful two cents in this
message board, so I have a message for everyone else, just ignore
him or her, and pretty soon she or he will go away.
, 198 months, post #9 |
, 198 months, post #10 |
Spider-Man isn't real?? Oh my God! This is blowing my mind!|
Seriously, are you being honest here Anonymous, or is this some
kind of gag? I find it hard to believe that you're dismissing the
entire fantasy genre simply because it's not another genre. And
referencing the Wertham book... yeah, this is a joke, isn't it?
But on the off chance that you're really speaking your mind, I'd
like to point out that hostility is especially pointless in
writing. All you've done, if anything, is provide the community
here with an ugly face to give to its detractors. If you had
presented your opinion calmly and respectfully, you would have had
a far better chance of being taken seriously.
In the future, please bear in mind that we're all intelligent
people. Yes, we can tell the difference between fantasy and
reality. The former's an indulgence that many, many people enjoy.
If you really find that distasteful, you're in quite a minority.
But hey, if that's your thing, we won't complain.
From: Frederic Wertham*
, 198 months, post #11 |
so, what do you intelligent people all do when you aren't jumping
on flame-bait from an obvious troll?|
, 198 months, post #12 |
Darnit, what's with that double post glitch? That's like the third
time that's happened.|
, 198 months, post #13 |
Maybe annonymous should get a REAL LIFE instead of pester these
, 198 months, post #14 |
I think Mr annonymous is having a hard time grasping the concept of
If he wants real, maybe he should try reading an encyclopedia.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]