This is a Spanish remake of the Argentinean series Lalola for Antena 3. Lola is played by Marina Gatell. It was discontinued after 138 episodes.
From: guest (thesaint137)
, 147 months, post #1 |
I'm really enjoying Spain's version of Lalola. Carla Peterson and
the cast of the Argentina version were perfect, but I think Marina
Gatell has a a nice Interpretation of the character. Some of her
quirks are different from Peterson and it makes the retelling of
the same plots seem somewhat fresh. I'm also curious as to how
casting a teenage girl as the daughter will affect the storyline.|
It's also fascinating to see how T.V. ratings boundaries change
from country to country. The shower scene in the second episode of
Spain's version was a much wider shot. I also think they deserve
credit for the first transformed tg character on film to have to
deal with the "towel" issue.
I really wish I understood more Spanish so I could follow the
, 146 months, post #2 |
I know what you mean thesaint137. I have just seen the
transformation on youtube. Maybe you study on how to read and speak
Spanish so you could experience on what's its like to speak a
different language okay. There are a couple of episodes on youtube
if you want to watch the show everyday.|
, 146 months, post #3 |
I'm spanish and have studied english for about 15 years or so...
Maybe if you tell me where to get the videos I can sub them in my
spare time and upload them somewhere|
From: guest (Jim)
, 146 months, post #4 |
The new episodes are on youtube|
, 146 months, post #5 |
This youtube person has the episodes. Here is the link to his
From: guest (Donon151)
, 104 months, post #6 |
I guess this is for the what it's worth department. I decided to
search for Lalola with subtitles using Spanish, "Lalola con
subtitulos" and the best result I got was a site that listed all
160 chapters, obviously the Spanish version. It seem to allow for
both downloads and playing online. It does not say that it has
Lalola with subtitles, but it doesn't say it doesn't. It says that
most of the series the site caries have subtitles. I'm curious, but
I hate being the first to do anything new. If anyone cares to give
it a try, we hope that you'll let the rest of the site visitors
know what you found.|
The translation is by Google.
"Lalola tv series is available with all its chapters to view
online. You can see the new chapter of the first season online,
this is the last chapter currently available for this series, 1x160
chapter - Chapter 160 of the last season 1. The series has 161
chapters in all seasons. The chapters and seasons of the television
series Lalola are identified by a number of seasonal chapters. By
accessing each chapter you will see more data series such as
languages and sites to download the series Lalola or online to
see it. Most of the chapters of all series can be viewed in Spanish
or with subtitles and have direct download. See summary of Lalola"
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]