A Spanish and English community site devoted to petrification and similar inanimate transformations.
The forum was moved to a new board around the beginning of 2008, but the new forum doesn't contain any of the old content.
***The original forum requires user registration.
, 137 months, post #1 |
Automatic web page translators like Google's often prevent user
registration pages from working properly, so for those of us who
don't speak Spanish, here's a guide to registration :)|
From the main page
, click on "Registrarme" at the top.
This is the Registration page. From top to bottom, you must fill
(Estados Unidos=United States, Reino Unido=United Kingdom)
(in list format - need to choose a country first)
(or maybe State?)
Instant Messenger name
(AIM, ICQ etc.)
Your website address
(List. The one you work in. Hardly that important - might as well
(List T2B: In education, Businessman, Employed for hire or reward,
Housewife, Retired, Professional Liberal (?))
(select your birth year)
Areas of Interest
(T2B, L2R: Leisure, Cars, Courses, Internet, Auctions(?), Music,
Men(?), Health, Banking, Shopping, Travel, Mature, Employment,
Sports, Computers, News)
(uncheck to avoid spam; it may be useful stuff like 'new reply'
notifications but it'll all be in Spanish :)
lines are REQUIRED fields, you must put something in them or
you'll get an error.
Now hit "Enviar". If your luck's in you'll see a confirmation page
with a green tick which will quickly return to the home page.
Enter your new username and password in the "Usuario" and "Clave"
fields at the top and press "Login" (Recordame is the "Remember me"
Finally, once logged in "Salir" next to your name is the Logout
, 137 months, post #2 |
On the main page, the top menu line is, from left to right:
Users, Statistics, Polls, Search, Help, Sign Up, Lost Password
The forum categories from top to bottom are:
Introduction (for new users)
General (General chat, or "social board" as I call it, being a
GameFAQer first and foremost ;)
Anime, Cartoons, Comics, Games, Manga, Movies, TV Series (This is
the database of TFs.)
Dreams & Stories (Fanfic section, I think...)
, 137 months, post #3 |
Inanimate TFs aren't my thing.
Still, you deserve a "Thank you!" for all that info.
, 137 months, post #4 |
No prob ^_^|
I found that site completely by accident while trying to find pics
of the petrify effect in Radiata Stories...
and I was only doing that because of a random deviantART pic I just
happened to see.
Funny how things happen, isn't it?
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]