Brain Transplant Business|
A brain transplant website! It sets itself up as a serious business with examples and prices. Very well done
, 182 months, post #1 |
It sounds very very odd...do you think this is real? I'm not sure,
but maybe some researchers really had found a way to transfer
brains into other bodies. Can you imagine it? I would like to live
at least a life as a woman when I was an old man.|
, 182 months, post #2 |
calm down dont get to excited!|
From: It looks real...........*
, 182 months, post #3 |
but it's obviously fake|
, 182 months, post #4 |
Yeah, don't you think if this technology really existed, we'd be
hearing a lot more abut it on the news?|
, 182 months, post #5 |
Even assuming for the sake of argument this was real, consider that
the quoted price is $499,000... and the site states, "Prices
subject to change without notice."|
Anyone in this forum win the lottery recently?
(To be quite honest, if this were real, then THIS line would bother
"Because of the ethical aspects we do not discuss how and were we
getting new human bodies for brain transplantation."
Oh, ethical aspects, huh?)
From: Lady Sekhmet*
, 182 months, post #6 |
Actually, brain transplants have been successfully done on animals
in the past. There's a rather famous series of experiments done in
russia with dogs and monkeys. In one experiment a dogs severed head
was kept alive for several days - it was awake and alert the whole
time. Another was done transplanting a monkeys head onto another
monkeys body (they shared the body). It too stayed alive for I
believe 18 days.|
Its pretty well accepted that brain transplants can be done - the
downside is that there's no way to reconnect the spinal chord. So
you end up in a new body that you can't control or feel. Not such a
Now, if they could figure out how to transplant only the temporal
and frontal lobes we'd be good as gold. You get to stay "you" but
you get all the motor and sensory control from the "donor". Sign me
From: Lady Sekhmet*
, 182 months, post #7 |
>>"Because of the ethical aspects we do not discuss how and
were we getting new human bodies for brain transplantation."|
That's not a big problem since we're talking science fantasy here.
Technically, by three years of age a human childs skull has reached
its full size. So all you need to do is create a clone of yourself
that has been altered to not grow a neocortex (and any other minor
genetic changes you might also like - change of sex, blue eyes,
tall, etc). Keep it (and I say "it" because its just a husk - no
higher brain function) alive for three years and then transplant
your brain into it. Since its a clone there is no problem with
tissue rejection. Piece of cake.
, 182 months, post #8 |
Three years?!?! I'm all for getting the chance to grow up as a
girl, but I'm not so keen as to have to deal with some of the
aspects of being a child again. Having everybody treat you like a
child; parents telling you what to do, what you can do, what you
can't do; not being old enough (or big enough) to drive; not being
able to make the decisions that you can, as an adult, make; etc.,
etc., etc. I might be willing to go for as young as 5 or 6... Oh
well, it'd only be for 15 years at 3 years old - sign me up!|
, 182 months, post #9 |
Think about this: You'd do really great in school the second time
arround. You may even be Harvard material for sure.|
, 182 months, post #10 |
Hmmm... true. I'd be a prodigy, a child genius... but I think I'd
much rather blend in. Of course, having easy homework (or none at
all) would be a great benefit.|
From: Lady Sekhmet*
, 182 months, post #11 |
On the other hand, you might be getting senile by the time you get
out of college...|
, 182 months, post #12 |
if you keep your brain active then you can starve off being senile|
however you will be an old grumpy cynical ass at a young age and
that leads to one thing....... PROZAC
, 144 months, post #13 |
The link is dead. The site may no longer exist or has been moved.|
, 78 months, post #14 |
available to browse on the internet archive
, 78 months, post #15 |
You dug up a five-year-old dead thread for.. what?|
From: guest (Jayzie)
, 78 months, post #16 |
Omg this is definitely a joke. Look at the website|
, 78 months, post #17 |
No, it's not a joke. They're hoping to find that one person in the
world wealthy, gullible and desperate enough to buy into their
scam. Hoping their awful web design, terrible grammar and
ridiculous premise is overlooked by one person, the most gullible
idiot in the world.|
"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's Billy Beer. Stay
gullible my friends."
From: guest (Jayzie)
, 78 months, post #18 |
Alias, you made me LOL today!|
"If you say the word 'gullible' out loud very slowly, it sounds
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]