Alison Tyler book Tiffany Twisted|
When exclusive party planner, Tiffany Mitchell wakes up in her boyfriend's body, she thinks she's having a bad dream. But no amount of espresso can wake her from the growing nightmare of being trapped in Kurt's 6-foot tall figure, and locked into his disorganised life. Due to this off-handed wish m ...more|
, 160 months, post #1 |
This is a body swap book that is listed on Amazon.com. A woman that
is a party-planner switches nodies with her boyfriend, and both
have to live as each other, in some interesting situations. The
writer is a noted writer of erotic women's stories, but despite
that, the book isn't bad. I am about halfway through it, and I've
enjoyed it. Recommended.|
, 160 months, post #2 |
who does it focus more on, the woman in mans body or man in womans
From: Mr. Ram
, 160 months, post #3 |
Does it really matter?|
, 160 months, post #4 |
Yeah, It does...|
From: guest (Kingster)
, 160 months, post #5 |
It focuses on both. I wish they could make this into a movie. It is
intense at times. I believe others have written about this but
there are many sexual reference for both him and her. I highly
recommend this to anyone. While I am more of a visual person, it
leaves little to the imagination.|
, 160 months, post #6 |
Its very good. Many funny and sexy scenes.|
, 160 months, post #7 |
I also give this book my stamp of approval. The descriptions are
vivid and the characters are enjoyable. I'd rank it among the top 5
best body swap books on the market, if not the best. Find it and
read it. You won't be disappointed.|
From: guest (thesaint137)
, 160 months, post #8 |
Can you describe a good seen from the boyfriends perspective. I
found a sample that has Tiffany going to a strip club, but I
haven't read anything with the MtF perspective.|
, 160 months, post #9 |
For instance, Tiffany is a bridesmaid in her best friend,
Stephanie's wedding. Kurt (the boyfriend now in her body), has to
go lingerie shopping with Stephanie, for the trousseau\. Wackiness
, 160 months, post #10 |
There are many good scenes. He really starts getting into clothes
and how he looks! He thinks his girlfriend dresses dully (
basically black) & itss funny how much he changes her image.|
From: guest (thesaint137)
, 160 months, post #11 |
Thanks Raven & Eric. I think I'll buy the ebook!|
, 160 months, post #12 |
If memory serves, he changes her image from a fashionista to a goth
From: guest (thesaint137)
, 160 months, post #13 |
crap. I have a mac and can't read the format.|
From: guest (FreeGuy)
, 104 months, post #14 |
Any place I could read this for free?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]