Quantum Leap commercial Unknown|
In this commercial Sam Beckett is talking to Al in the bathroom in a blue robe. While he talks, he sees himself leap first into the body of an older black man, then into a Humphrey Bogart type character and finally into a platinum blonde starlet. He is shocked and closes up his robe. (In response ...more|
, 199 months, post #1 |
I Remember seeing a commercial on cable tv about 15 years ago. I
don't recall what it was about but there was this angel like person
who showed up in some guys bathroom after he woke up I believe. he
was wearing a bathrobe. anyway he made the guy see different
reflections in the mirror, first her made him see a blind black
stevie wonder looking guy wearing sun glasses then he made the guys
reflection turn into that of a sexy blond woman. the guy looked at
his boobs in the mirror and gasped in shock then closed his robe at
the sight of them real fast. it was a great tg commercial. I was
wondering if anyone ever seen it. if you did im sure you liked it!|
, 199 months, post #2 |
It was an ad for "Quantum Leap". They aired it on NBC back before
the show was cancelled. You're right, it's an excellent commercial.
Hard to find, though.|
, 199 months, post #3 |
i would like to see some pictures of this commercial or a video|
, 199 months, post #4 |
Pictures for this commercial have been posted to the site. But I
probably won't get around to making them live until tonight at the
, 199 months, post #5 |
nice pics. would like to see a video, though. if you can post one,
that would be great.|
, 199 months, post #6 |
lol yeah thats it alright! must be, I don't see how there could be
another commercial just like it. it's weird though cause I remember
the black guy wearing sun glasses and the blong having straight
hair, but I guess it was over a decade ago so thats expected.
anyway, thanks alot ipkiss for posting the pics. it's been so long
since I seen that commercial. I didn't even think anyone from this
site ever seen it, nor did I think I would ever see it again! lol.|
, 199 months, post #7 |
I did see another commercial for Quantum Leap at that time, but it
was with Sam as a blonde, long-haired newscaster, sitting at a news
desk/table with a short skirt, where you could see her legs. She
was doing a news bit, when Sam leaps into her and you see him in
her clothes. I would like to see that one again, too. There had to
be more than just a couple commercials, since the show ran for five
seasons. Obviously, the gender transformations were the most
shocking to the general public, and stirred interest in the show,
hence the commercials.|
, 199 months, post #8 |
JC, actually someone else beat me to those pics. lol I don't wanna
take undue credit.|
I'd never heard of the newscaster commercial. Man, I'd like to see
that one as well.
, 143 months, post #9 |
That's the newscaster commercial.
From: Holly Dunn
, 143 months, post #10 |
"I Remember seeing a commercial on cable tv about 15 years ago."|
Me Too. 15 years ago? Jeez, I'm getting old.
, 143 months, post #11 |
there we go
update this entry, please
, 55 months, post #12 |
Previous link is dead. Here is an active one:|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]