Super Mario Galaxy|
When Mario collects the Ice Mushroom he changes into an ice version of himself. When Mario collects the Boo Mushroom he changes into a boo version of himself.
When Mario collects the Bee Mushroom he changes into a bee version of himself.
From: guest (Mvangord)
, 141 months, post #1 |
This should be deleted, or at least rephrased. Mario DOES NOT
transform into a bee, he wears a bee suit. Ice Mario isn't exactly
a trasformation either, but Boo Mario is. I've played the game, so
I know this.|
, 141 months, post #2 |
I second this. I checked the magazine, and there is nothing else in
it about past Mario games where Mario becomes a "raccoon" or a
"frog" or anything else like that. His "transformations" are, as
guest (Mvangord) says, just outfits/suits.|
So I too think that the Mario Galaxy entry should be deleted.
and P.S. - I've played this game too and for anyone out there who
hasn't, just let me say, that as far as Mario games go, it is definitely
one of the better ones. Trust me, it's really
, 141 months, post #3 |
- Oops, rather I should have said "I checked the rest of the site's
, 141 months, post #4 |
The Boo Version should remain, as he truly does become a ghost
while using that power up.|
The only issue I still see is that he does become an ice version
and a bee version of himself by using a Mushroom Power Up. Unlike
in Mario 3 where he used a Frog Suit, Tenuki Suit, and a Hammer
Suit, or in the New Super Mario Bros where he used a Koopa Shell.
This is actually a suit being derived from a power up.
Also, what do you consider about the spring, because he does appear
to change somewhat when he uses that power up as well...
From: guest (Slash)
, 141 months, post #5 |
Well it depends, do you consider Metal Mario/Wario to be a
transformation or just him in a metal suit, if Metal Mario/Wario is
a transformation then Ice Mario is a transformation too. Unlike
Metal Mario, Ice Mario is TRANSPARENT, likely saying that he is
actually COMPLETELY made out of ice. I'll let the GameFAQs forums
help make a decision on this.|
From: guest (Slash)
, 141 months, post #6 |
From: guest (notmario)
, 141 months, post #7 |
The caps do Transform Mario into another form. Suits don't.
Although, the TANUKI suit from SMB3 DOES allow you to temporarily
become a Statue, so that could be argued as a.. thing.. whatever.|
I've played EVERY Mario game (Except the Arcade version of
'Kart)... so there. I know what I speaks. I'm a Nintendork from the
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]