David White book Reflection|
This entry is now marked for deletion - after nearly eight years of being unverified, I am still unable to find any trace that this book ever existed - 2015nov28 cj
I am unable to find any verification that this book ever existed, it is now marked as "Unverified" - cj 2007dec02
This entry is ...more|
, 147 months, post #1 |
Try as I might, I cannot find any
information on this book outside of this site... though I did
56 minutes looking. :-P|
Does anyone has an ISBN number for it?
Or links to something (news, reviews) about it.
, 147 months, post #2 |
i remeber finding a site that had a review of the book when this
entry first was posted a year or so ago. i recall that the book was
taken off shelves due to the extremely lurid subject matter.|
, 147 months, post #3 |
It's pretty obvious this is a bogus entry, possibly submitted by
someone wishing it existed. If this book had ever been published
there would be some record somewhere. As far as I can tell there is
no such record.|
, 147 months, post #4 |
I tend to agree.|
I just re-examined the reviews, and it looks like the only person
to have read (or bought) this book is the original submitter, "Mr.
I'm marking this one as "unconfirmed", until someone finds an ISBN
number or acceptable verification of another means.
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 147 months, post #5 |
This is worse than unconfirmed. I'm in complete agreement with
Ipkiss that this is a fake entry. It should have been vetted on the
message board before ever being allowed into the catalog.|
The entire description is absurd.
From: guest (GuitarRiff08)
, 147 months, post #6 |
Yeah when I first read this entry about two years ago I looked all
over the net for information.. I looked for days..and not a thing.
it's a fake :( I wish it was real...|
From: guest (GuitarRiff08)
, 147 months, post #7 |
I forgot to say too.. there is another entry under the author name
of David Peterson and it's also called Reflection.. it's pretty
much the same book but just different description.. that also must
be fake too because it's not on the net either.. and obviously it
was someone making multiple fake entries because it's identicle to
the story of this one... and also can't find info about it.|
, 147 months, post #8 |
Thank you. I've marked that one as well. A quick search turns up
roughly the same thing as this one.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]