Family Guy "Peter's Daughter"|
There is no transformation, this entry is now marked for deletion - cj 2007nov27
In the new episode of Family Guy, Peter sends Meg to get his case of beer during a flash flud and she "takes a nap" in the water. She is in a coma and Peter promises that when she wakes up he will be the best fathe ...more|
From: guest (Kick)
, 154 months, post #1 |
Just submitted this one for approval. In a little parody in the
show two woman are making out on a bed, one red head and one
blonde, the blonde being Jodie Foster. Then a door slams shut and
the red head says to the blonde "Oh no, it's my husband Jodie."
Then Jodie replies in a manly voice "He had to find out sometime."
And then lets out a manly fart. Quiet amusing.|
, 154 months, post #2 |
Was there a TF? From the entry, it sounded more like she just had a
deep voice and displayed male mannerisms.|
, 154 months, post #3 |
Not sure if it was the same episode or not I watched about 3 last
night two on one channel and third on another. In the episode Lois
Kills stewie, Peter and Lois swapped bodies momentarily.|
, 154 months, post #4 |
Magic: No, it's a different episode.|
Cj: that's exactly what it was. No real tf, she just had a deep
voice and farted once.
, 154 months, post #5 |
Not a tg, the joke was that whoever would be a worse guy than Jodie
Foster. It cut to her in bed with a deep voice and farting (which
isn't a male mannerism, by the way, girls fart too).|
From: guest (FS)
, 154 months, post #6 |
I think it was supposed to be a male mannerism because she farted
right when they were getting intamit.|
, 154 months, post #7 |
Any link or clip ?|
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 154 months, post #8 |
Interesting that in "Lois kills Stewie" they never show them
swapping back. And considering the title of the episode and the
events that take place... hmmm.... makes ya wonder :)|
From: guest (EZReader)
, 154 months, post #9 |
Well, it was all a virtual reality simulation Stewie ran to see
what would happen if he tried to kill Lois. Interestingly, the
mind-swapping device supposedly is located within Stewie's arsenal.
Let's hope he uses it in a future episode.|
, 154 months, post #10 |
>>> "Cj: that's exactly what it was. No real tf, she just had a deep
voice and farted once."
>>> "... farting (which isn't a male mannerism, by the way, girls fart
True. Though its "showy" display isn't normally attributed to women
nearly as often as it is to men. Not sure how else I could have
worded it. ~shrug~
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]