Infinity Inc. #3|
A Man named Erik has a strange power, based on the fact of some psychosis of him wanting to castrate himself, which he feels very uneasy about. He and his friends confront a woman with a replication power, and she replicates a pair of man's boxers, that belong to the man who was involved in a murde ...more|
, 187 months, post #1 |
I'm not familiar with this one... so, is the following submission
describing the current Infinity, Inc. #3
Infinity, Inc. - Eureka!
A Man named Erik has a strange power, based on the fact of some
psychosis of him wanting to castrate himself, which he feels very
uneasy about. He and his friends confront a woman with a
replication power, and she replicates a pair of man's boxers, who
was involved in a murder of Erik's female friend.
Erik and his friends confront the woman with replication powers,
and she wants to replicate them, and when she attempts to make
replicants of Erik and his friends, Erik changes into a female
version of himself. The young woman calls herself Erika, and
punches out the replicating woman, saving his/her friends. Erika
slowly changes back into her male form.
, 187 months, post #2 |
yeah, the only problem is that the change back wasn't slow. the
whole erica scene was 3 panels. (whether the pic after showed him
changing back, or if it was just the artists drawing at an awkward
angle which made it look as if he may or may not have boobs, I am
unsure as it was tough to tell).|
, 187 months, post #3 |
Looking at the issue recently... and looking at upcoming issues, it
appears that Erika will be back. She's like a split personality, a
part of Erik's mind that he's trying to repress.|
Notice also that she's called "Eureka" on the cover, suggesting a
superhero codename. Plus she's also on the cover of Issue 5.
, 187 months, post #4 |
So... I should reject the submission then (because it's already in
the database / the submission is for the #3 issue)???|
, 187 months, post #5 |
Go ahead if you want, cj. The submission in the database is
probably fine... though the one above does give a bit more detail.|
, 187 months, post #6 |
Done, additional info added to existing entry & this thread linked
to it too.
From: guest (Kris)
, 187 months, post #7 |
Well, is there a way to combine the actual Infinity Inc. story I
was reading with the picture of Erika, Erik's female persona, on
He tells his friends that he is seeking therapy for stuttering and
feeling uneasy about the castration thing. Somehow, Erik manifests
some sort of blades, or scissors, meant to cut. He has been
repressing these feelings of wanting to castrating himself, hence
the stuttering and the eventual transformation into the female
persona, Erika, when his friends are being threatened by that girl
who was trying to bring back the man who became Kid Empty, a new
villian with life force draining powers, whom John Henry
Irons/Steel is trying to track down.
, 186 months, post #8 |
If you're asking if there is a way to add an image to the entry -
yes, you can edit that page... but first, see the Image
tag near the bottom of this page for an example of what you'll
need to add.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]