, 138 months, post #301 |
Well, I never get what I want either so why should I give others
what they want? And I do moan because of people's stupidity, or
those that are demanding when they have no right to be, and a bunch
of other reasons. However, do not say anything about me taking my
ball with me because if you want to use that analogy, I've been
giving out balls for everyone to play with for a decade, and there
are copies of everything I have out there, because I only ever
digitized one or two things myself. I got them from somewhere and
so can everyone else. All I do is put it together into one place.
Anyone else can do that. I distributed the original torrent over a
year ago, then redistributed it again when no one else was seeding
it anymore. So don't say I remind you of selfish little boys who
take their balls with them like it's the only ball around.|
I haven't had time or motivation since I shelved the new version I
was working on a few months ago. So since people seem to want it
anyway, I'll put what I have online even in it's not fully
organized state. These are the caveats though:
It's still not finished in my opinion. It's not totally organized.
It has a large chunk that was in the original so don't put it on me
that if you choose to download it that you already have some of
those files. Use a client that you can choose to not download it.
But keep in mind sometimes they are a brand new version of a higher
quality. Some files are in weird formats that I know how to deal
with but some people might not be familiar with and I haven't had
time to convert them and I am not going to help you with it. I
already have provided enough help, if anyone just wants to read
through the thread to see that sometimes the same question has
already been asked and answered, I wouldn't get annoyed but I keep
seeing the same question again and again. Especially the ones
saying it doesn't play because it plays for me and I didn't capture
it. I also don't care to translate stuff.
The major thing is that it is huge. 177 GB. Any complaints about
how slow it goes is going to be ignored. You don't want to wait, go
order the stuff from Amazon or something. I'm not online all the
time. I'll want my bandwidth for other stuff. It'll probably only
get a trickle at best most of the time. And to reiterate, you
really can get most of the stuff somewhere else, all I did is try
to arrange it.
I'll post the link for the torrent on the fictionmania.xeraweb.com
From: guest (Gorr)
, 138 months, post #302 |
Thank you so much for this Timber :D|
From: The Gambler
, 138 months, post #303 |
Nobody can force Timber to do anything, it's his free will and he
can do whatever he wants. All we can do is wait, and ask nicely.
Anyone decide to complain about it will just set off Timber. So
don't do it.|
Just wait and if you need, just ask nicely. Nothing else will be
acomplished by complaining.
, 138 months, post #304 |
Timber is doing the best he can okay people. Somebody is already
setting timber off over there on fictionmania. His name is casey
and keeps arguing with timber about these problems. I tried to clam
casey down but, he won't listen to me or anybody else for that
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]