From: guest (Guest)
, 167 months, post #1 |
What is your favorite YOUTUBE TG video. You can list anything
posted on YouTube, but I am more interested home made type videos,
as opposed to the 'studio/corporate' movies.|
From: guest (justme)
, 167 months, post #2 |
those have to be to save a princess...|
The wand of change
From: guest (XENOCROSS)
, 167 months, post #3 |
know well films �house� on youtube and except the curse and wand of
changes, could you show the way to be traversed to find these
films? thank you. you forgot halloween wish, stripped and others.|
From: guest (bob)
, 167 months, post #4 |
From: guest (olddude)
, 167 months, post #5 |
So how do you find "stripped" and what is "house"?|
From: guest (beeznatch)
, 167 months, post #6 |
i couldn't find the curse, to save a princess and house. and
, 167 months, post #7 |
To Save A Princess
Wand of Change
and Wand of Change 2 (can't wait for part 3)
The Magical Remote
Not on YouTube, but not corporate (I don't think)...
strange... because I don't speak a word of French
And, of course... I can't
forget Mako's video's... in particular, PI2K (I believe that was
the name) and The Kiss
... not to say that TLPS
isn't worth the story... but I liked the transformations in the
two movies and the animation.
I also want to give props to the team that created Wacky Wednesday
. A little unpolished... but fun, never-the-less.
I know there are a couple more... but I'm at a loss for names right
, 167 months, post #8 |
To answer questions above:|
As for "house"... I'm not positive, but I think XENOCROSS was
addressing the fact that those videos were "housed" or found on
YouTube. Again, I'm not 100% positive.
From: guest (Question)
, 4 months, post #9 |
Can someone explain to me in "To Save A Princess", what character
is the woman in the glasses at the end? A changed man too?|
From: guest (Question)
, 4 months, post #10 |
Ooops, found this|
"I take it the story works kinda like this, and beware spoilers
here. 3 people set out playing dungeons and dragons, they go
through severeal places, whole time the show small clips or images
of this blonde princess waiting in a dungeon as if the goofy guy is
imagining her the whole way. After one falls and the other two make
it to the cursed forest, they quickly are being chased by the
dragon, the goofy guy says he has a scroll that is the dragons
weakness. After he opens the chest the other person runs away
leaving him to his own, he puts on the belt and suddenly poof he
dissapears from playing the game, so from this point on he isn't
just imagining what's happening, now he's actually there. A
transformation starts with several put together shots nicely done
and a good reaction scene, as he becomes the very blonde princess
he ways imagining the whole way. His sword even becoming a crown.
Scene switches to where now he is the one in the pink dress wearing
the crown as the very princess he imagined, trapped in the dungeon
as he sees the other princess the one that he was setting out to
save there with him."
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]