Alles Atze episode Der Teufelskerl|
Atze has been duplicated and changed into a woman by the devil. She still has Atze's real voice though. A little later, the female Atze pressures the devil to increase the size of her butt and her breasts.
From: guest (magma)
, 163 months, post #21 |
Good work Aargh, but you can trust my ears.|
- ... da noch ne Idee.
Devil: ... still another idea.
- Sie probieren es aber auch auf Teufel komm raus.
Atze: You're never giving up. (the word joke doesn't translate)
- Ja, gefallen Sie sich?
D: Yeah? You like yourself?
- Ach was, das bilden Sie sich nur ein.
D: Geez, you're just imagining things.
- Worauf warten Sie?
D: What are you waiting for?
- So kann ich da nicht rein.
A: I can't go in there like that.
- Eben war er noch vollkommen in Ordnung.
D: A moment ago they were fine.
- Da wu�te ich ja noch nicht, da� ich mit ihm schlafe
A: Back then I didn't know that I will sleep with him.
- Sind sie wohl!
A: Shure they are!
- Wohl! Wohl! Wohl!
A: They are! They are! They are!
- Was diskutiere ich �berhaupt mit einer Frau?
D: Why am I argueing with a woman?
D: Anything else?
- Tja, jetzt wird es ein bi�chen komplizierter.
A: Well, now it's getting a bit more complicated.
- Oh mein Gott, es geht hier mit dem Teufel zu!
Murat: Oh my God! There is black magic involved! (again using an
idiom with "Devil")
From: guest (Aargh)
, 163 months, post #22 |
Thanks, magma! I realized a couple of my mistakes after I posted,
but wouldn't have come up with most of those corrections. I used
http://dict.leo.org/ for the stuff I wasn't familiar and had to
guess by context. Still, it works, but I greatly appreciate the
adjustments from a native speaker. Keep up the good work!|
From: guest (ghostmouse)
, 162 months, post #23 |
Wow; so I actually found a link to this whole episode.. if there
are any more relevant clips I'll upload and link. And the actress
is named D�rte Becher, by the way|
, 150 months, post #24 |
Anyone still have the clips from this? They used to be on youtube.|
From: Michael Binary
, 150 months, post #25 |
Click here ---->>> short version from the longer clip
<<<---- Click here|
From: guest (TGTG)
, 150 months, post #26 |
Can anyone please tell me where I can download a full episode? Or a
longer clip at least?|
From: guest (Strifer)
, 150 months, post #27 |
I found this link:|
I want to buy the whole season, but I need to know, which is?
Could you help me
From: Michael Binary
, 150 months, post #28 |
> Could you help me|
Take a look on tgfiction.de. Search for: Alles Atze.
The tgfiction site comes in German language, guest (Strifer).
From: guest (TGTG)
, 150 months, post #29 |
>> Take a look on tgfiction.de. Search for: Alles Atze.|
I found nothing :(
From: Michael Binary
, 150 months, post #30 |
From: guest (rusty)
, 134 months, post #31 |
I remember watching this clip a long time ago and was wondering if
it's on youtube or somewhere because all of the links no longer
, 133 months, post #32 |
incorrectly labelled but still there
From: guest (freakyangel123)
, 29 months, post #33 |
Is anyone here has the new link?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]