A mother and daughter are involved in a bus crash. The mother's body dies and she finds herself stuck in her daughter's body. When her husband finds out, they must decide if they'll continue on as husband and wife... Or father and daughter.
From: guest (Liza)
, 175 months, post #1 |
Somebody posted that there is no actual switch in the movie, and
nobody who has posted can seem to make up their minds! Can somebody
please just clear this up for me? Is the daughter just faking the
whole thing? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.|
, 175 months, post #2 |
I do remember that a movie came out afew years ago where some kid
was faking their reincarnation, Hope that helps.|
From: guest (jude)
, 175 months, post #3 |
Do you mean "Birth"? Thats a totally different movie! Besides your
description could be any number of movies, you need to post more
, 175 months, post #4 |
The IMDB entry for it seems to indicate an actual TF (though could
be a twist, still). See the other thread regarding this movie for
, 175 months, post #5 |
This movie seems just like the japanese movie "Himitsu" (means
"secret") which did involve a switch. The switch at the hospital is
From: guest (Alley)
, 175 months, post #6 |
When i posted this, the info at IMDB wasn't all that helpful, but
after more google research, it seems to be what the previous poster
has said. It looks to be an American remake of the Japanese film
"Himitsu" which has pretty much the exact same plot. It might
actually fall in the 'possession' category rather than the 'body
swap' category as in both movies, it involves just the mother
inhabiting the daughters body. I have read on some website that in
himitsu, it is stated in the movie that the mother is still aware
of her daughters presence in the same body, but the mother is in
control. I could be completely wrong, and will check once i find
English subs to my copy of Himitsu.|
From: Michael Binary
, 173 months, post #7 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]