"Estrogen" episode of Fantasy Island|
A man askes to learn how to get women to fall at his feet, so the Mr Rourke deciedes to make him a woman. Good morph scene, not as focused on gender-swap as I think it should be. But it did have a good plot.
At the end of the episode Roarke changes two of his workers into a nubien dairy goat ( ...more|
, 235 months, post #1 |
I thought this was a very good episode although my expectations
were too high. Would have liked to have seen more scenes in front
of the mirror exploring but overall a very good plot and episode.|
, 215 months, post #2 |
Upon arriving on Fantasy Island, Stan Rawlings and his friend, Dave
Sullivan, are looking forward to a vacation of unfettered
girl-chasing. Having spent many years watching Dave get all the
dates, Stan asks that Roarke help him understand the feminine
mystique in order to make him a success with the ladies, too.|
Stan is surprised when he's suddenly transformed into a woman.
After transforming Stan into "Brenda," Ariel goes about educating
him on how to be a woman. But after meeting a fellow vacationer
named Tamara, Brenda/Stan is upset to see Dave coming on to her.
Although Tamara is willing to give Dave a chance, Brenda/Stan
threatens to expose the affair to Dave's wife.
Although Brenda/Stan has successfully kept Dave from his latest
conquest, Brenda/Stan still feels guilty for deceiving Tamara.
However, with Ariel's encouragement, once he's transformed back
into a man, Stan seizes the moment with Tamara, and finds his new
experience has finally made it possible for him to communicate with
, 175 months, post #3 |
It wasn't bad. Oh and the site is still there.|
, 162 months, post #4 |
I have just watched the whole episode and it was good. In the end,
he finally learns what's it like to be a woman. The reason he was
changed into a woman was to learn to respect just like guys only
with more respect. Let me tell you he look pretty sexy when he was
a woman. If you want to watch the whole episode go to Veoh.com and
type in the word switch.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]