Stewart Farrar book Forcible Entry|
A dying man takes over the body of a young woman, pretends amnesia, but is discovered and attacked psychically by her boyfriend and Jesuit priest. Set entirely in modern-day Dublin.|
From: guest (Kurious Kat)
, 119 months, post #21 |
Is there anything that would prevent you from doing this "copying
the whole book" thingy then?|
From: The Gambler
, 119 months, post #22 |
My promise to the author. Mr. Farrar didn't have a copy of the
book, when I asked if he has one and make a copy for me while I pay
him full price for the book, plus cost of the copying and shipping.
He gave me permission to copy the book from those libraries with
condition of making an extra copy for him.|
I did offered my copy of the book after I bought it, to the Farrar
family, but they turned down the offer since they found a copy
themselves after going through Mr. Farrar's stuff.
From: guest (charlie sorrell)
, 119 months, post #23 |
Gambler:would you be so kind and post another part of this book as
there is great interest in this and no one else can find their own
From: The Gambler
, 119 months, post #24 |
3 Libraries in UK and Ireland has copy of the book. You guys can go
through Inter-library system to loan the book. And the book does
pop up in abebooks from time to time, not to mention ebay.....|
From: guest (ryan)
, 119 months, post #25 |
well I guess I'll be making a transatlantic library trip soon..|
From: guest (me2)
, 119 months, post #26 |
did you ask the family for permission to torrent it if there is no
chance to republish it?|
or do they have plans to ebook it on the net? They would get
hundreds of customers from this site alone ;)
From: guest (me2)
, 119 months, post #27 |
ps to gambler sorry if i seemed too tough. You were pretty quick to
pull the trigger on my post. the chapter was less than complete,
and you could have waited a day so those requesting it had a chance
to see it. But i understand you were following the rules, as was I.
They should be a bit clearer/ Paul's note probably should be added
to the rules as posted, as it seems reasonable and he is the owner
of the site.|
From: guest (Andy)
, 104 months, post #28 |
I am Stewart Farrar's son. I am trying to build up a collection of
his books - but some (including Forcible Entry) are proving hard to
find. If anyone knows where a copy might be available, please let
From: guest (picasso)
, 104 months, post #29 |
well Gambler there said he was told the estate already found a copy
so..someone's missing some information|
From: The Gambler
, 104 months, post #30 |
Got the info from directly Janet Farrar & Gavin Bone in May 2000.
So I don't know what's going on in their end.|
, 8 months, post #31 |
Any updates on the person who bought this book maybe giving us a
few extracts, spoiler review etc?|
also was this thread rolled back? seems alot of the posts are gone.
, 8 months, post #32 |
The site crashed about one month ago & post-restoration all the
posts that were made 2 months before the crash disappeared.|
From: guest (charliesorrell)
, 8 months, post #33 |
yes...I keep checking for the excerpts from this book! very
, 6 months, post #34 |
is this book available to buy/read online anywhere for a reasonable
only place I've found it is Amazon for £590..
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]