Within And Without You|
Two feuding roommates swap bodies while they sleep thanks to a magical stone. One is an adult film star while the other is more of a prude. They must take over each other's place until they can find Serenity to swap them back. Good acting. Entire movie is based upon this switch. Recommended highly.
, 648 months, post #1 |
Body swap between porn star and her roomate is much better than the
brief reincarnation worth renting better than average|
From: Simon Moon
, 280 months, post #2 |
Don't watch this for the TG! The TG merely consists of some guy
talking to the new age girl about dreams. Then something
unexplained happens, and he becomes a (small-breasted!) woman. He
doesn't remember the man that he was, and seems to think that she
was always a woman. Not interesting.|
However, the rest of the film is pretty neat. The girl-girl
bodyswap is more fun than I expected. The movie is also rather
unusual in that some of the actors are playing characters who
happen to be making porn films! So, the first (and third or fourth)
sex scenes are supposedly being filmed by characters in the movie.
The film has some oddities, though, like not _showing_ the first
time that one swapped girl has sex; it makes sense, though, since
we just saw this body screwing that guy a few minutes earlier.
Also, there's one sex scene which is completely pointless. One
swapped girl walks in on another couple about to be filmed having
sex. She gets dragged away, and we watch this couple (who we
haven't seen before and won't see again) have sex.
, 279 months, post #3 |
Less than two seconds of TG. However, the girl-girl bodyswap was a
lot of fun. In fact, it was enough fun to over come my
disappointment with the TG aspect.|
, 276 months, post #4 |
better than average movie. Minimal and useless Tg but the body swap
between roomates was great. Better acting than you may expect in an
adult film. Definitely worth checking out.|
From: The TG Collector
, 265 months, post #5 |
Shayla LeVeaux and Alexis DeVell are extremely hot in this film
where two arguing (and oversexed) roommates end up switching bodies
when a magical stone grants a poorly worded wish. The entire film
is a �girl, girl� body swap (very well done I might add), with the
exception of one minor scene where an overweight loser goes to see
a palm reader who hypnotizes him into remembering a past life of
his. After an ensuing onscreen morph (you could�ve probably done a
better job at home on your PC) into a fairly unattractive young
woman, he/she engages in the film�s token lesbian sequence. Making
it even less appealing, is the fact that transformed woman doesn�t
even remember who she was prior to her transformation, thus killing
nearly all of the film�s TG appeal.|
Rated against ALL other porn movies: 7/10
Rated against other TG porn movies: 1/10
Hot looking cast: 9/10 (Shayla!!!)
Overall TG Value: 1/10
F to F bodyswap: Yes
M to F transformations: Yes (morph)
F to M transformations: No
Transformed characters engage in sex: Yes
Year Released: 1995 (Wicked Pictures)
Overall: Actually an enjoyable film with good acting and some
really hot scenes. Unfortunately, the TG element is very minor and
about as bad as it gets (but hey, at least it�s there!)
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]