Gilligan's Island episode The Friendly Physician|
In the famous TG episode, the mad doctor swaps Gilligan with Mr Howell among the M/F bodyswaps!
Mad doctor switches castaway's minds around. The Professor swaps bodies with Mary Ann, Skipper is swapped with Mrs. Howell, and Ginger swaps with the mad doctor's hulking assistant Igor.
From: caleb jones
, 604 months, post #1 |
A classic tv episode, acting is very believable the dr. is quite
mad, and Igor feels good as ginger! Totally stands the test of
time! It rates a 5 !!!|
, 604 months, post #2 |
Not that great of an episode. The TG elements were minimal, at
best. None of the characters seemed to care about their new
, 211 months, post #3 |
I loved the way that Igor, the Professor, and the Skipper each had
women voices, while Mary Ann, Ginger, and Mrs. Howell each had
, 135 months, post #4 |
Great acting. (And voice syncing.)|
, 135 months, post #5 |
I would have liked it better if they the voices of the bodies. My
favorite momnt is Igor saying feels good & fighting the change back
- not that you can blame him!|
If you want to read a couple of brilliant, modesy cough, fan
fictions based on the episode on to fictionmania. Calbe Jones & I
wrote Igor, hollywood starlet, and The Fate of the castaways
, 135 months, post #6 |
The voices going along with the selves is an annoying shtick that
seems to have begun with the movie version of Turnabout, and is
usual with body swaps in animated cartoons. It makes no kind of
sense and insults the intelligence of the viewers. Mind you, some
folks find swapped voices a turn-on, and I guess they're funny for
the first minute or two. The actors did a great job here, but I
think that it would have been better without the voice swaps.|
The most sexy swap was the Professor and Mary Ann: the other
characters are grotesques, even Ginger to a degree, but the
Professor and Mary Ann are more or less normal in looks and
behavior. I found it easy to identify with the Professor, and the
thought of being stuck in Mary Ann's beauty-pageant-winner (in real
life) body made the episode for me. I was rooting for the
Mary-Ann-bodied Professor to tearfully confess that she'd always
wanted to be female, Mary Ann to confess that he'd always wanted to
be male, and the machine not to be used on them. The new Mary Ann
would be quite some woman, with beauty and brains (well, maybe: she
seemed pretty bright before the swap, and the Professor's knowledge
might not be an improvement). Oh, well, it was just a silly Sixties
show that doomed the cast to typecasting and lousy careers...
From: guest (GingerGrantFan)
, 135 months, post #7 |
I love this episode (my fave next to "All about Eva") but one plot
point always bothered me. It takes a third party to operate the
machine and yet the Doctor seemed surprised that Igor and Ginger
had been swapped. So how was it accomplished?|
My own take: Ginger and Igor were never switched in the first
place. Igor (secretly desiring to be a woman) took a prototype of
the Doctor's mind control ring and programmed Ginger to act like a
man in a woman's body. And since she's a trained actress she'd have
no trouble instinctively adopting Igor's manner and voice.
Igor then minced down into the dungeon, freed the castaways, and
tricked them into switching the two "back." Igor's mind would not
be automatically under the sway of the ring and so he'd be able to
deftly remove the ring within seconds of the swap. This means
Ginger was left behind in the body of a dog (a bitch?) and Igor
became Ginger for the rest of the series.
Of course, what the faux Ginger did when Eva Grubb arrived on the
island is another story. :)
, 135 months, post #8 |
I Love this idea! It makes a lot naughty sense! I love stories when
the wrong personis swapped 'back'.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]