I Hate My Body|
A deranged ex-nazi mad doctor transplants a man's brain into woman's body.
, 280 months, post #1 |
Known in the original language as ODIO MI CUERPO. Really downbeat,
the tg guy hated women beforehand and never comes to terms with it
as in 'Synapse' or 'Ice Angel'. Becomes lesbian and is killed by
lowlife thugs during a rape. Depressing.|
, 233 months, post #2 |
The lead is played by Alexandra Bastedo, who starred in the British
series the Champions. She is very attractive and while there is no
nudity, there are scenes of her dressing, etc. You get the
impression that she could have adapted, if she had been given a
chance to function as a woman the way she had as a man, but
self-loathing gets in the way when she can't even get her old job
, 166 months, post #3 |
anyone know were i can see a clip or the whole thing?|
From: Michael Binary
, 166 months, post #4 |
> anyone know were i can see a clip...[.....|
, 166 months, post #5 |
Michael Binary thanks so much man. If you ever need anything let me
From: guest (fanjustthe)
, 166 months, post #6 |
i cant seem to watch the clip|
From: guest (hi)
, 166 months, post #7 |
Do any of the files contain viruses?|
, 166 months, post #8 |
, 166 months, post #9 |
guest (hi) you need to have a vlc player first to view the file.
Second right click on it and click save link as|
, 166 months, post #10 |
This movie is still available on DVD.
From: Michael Binary
, 166 months, post #11 |
, 166 months, post #12 |
On why he may not come to term with the female body ( though he
does make an effort) is the fact unlike say Ice Angel or Synapse,
or Identity Thief or prelude to a Kiss, is that these movies are
mind or soul swaps werethe man no only has a female body but a
female brain & nervous system. In I hate my body its a brain swap.
He still has a male sexual preferences because of that|
, 166 months, post #13 |
damm I was sooo close to downloading this video but the last part
of it I could not find poop. maybe later I will find it|
, 165 months, post #14 |
anyone know were to download this??? If so you can email me the
link since they do not let you post links here|
From: guest (Robbie)
, 165 months, post #15 |
I bought a copy of this years ago on VHS from Something Weird
Video. It may still be available there.|
, 165 months, post #16 |
Eric, if I remember correctly, in "Synapse" Andre's brain was
physically moved from his body to Josette's.|
Not that makes much difference - as your argument is still worth
, 131 months, post #17 |
spoiler at the end of the movie he gets raped by 3 guys and after
he gets up and tries to hit them but they end up pushing him and he
hits his head on something and dies. The guys see that he's dead
and take off, The camera zooms in on his face and the credits roll.
From: guest (charlie sorrell)
, 131 months, post #18 |
the woman lead in this movie is really beautiful....the movie is a
total drag ---depressing,anti tg,and dissapointing.........why they
didnt make a version called I Love My Body is beyond me......that's
whats needed here!!!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]