, 281 months, post #1 |
This is one of those almost-but-not-quite-porn animes. There's lots
of sex (girl-"girl") but a) it's censored and b) it has a lot more
story and character development than standard porn. Not that I got
much out of the story; my VCD (not DVD) copy is in Japanese and has
no subtitles. Well, no english subtitles. The subtitles are in some
asian looking writing (chinese?)!|
A standard Japanese comic censorship style; i.e. "invisible
genitals" is used. Personally, as censorship goes I don't think it
detracts all that much from the piece, in fact I find it kind of
It is shame that there's no translation. I would liked to have been
able to figure out more of the story. But the TG element certainly
worked great on a visual level. I've read some reviews that didn't
care for this film but I liked it a lot, particularly the body
takeover. Even though I couldn't follow the story, I think it was
pretty much an excuse to "show" the sex, so if that's not your
thing then pass this one by. But if you're looking for adult TG
fair and like anime, I recommend this. My biggest disappointment
was that it doesn't run longer.
It may be hard to find on tape. I found the VCD online at a shop in
Fountain Valley, CA. Search on the tile and "anime" and you'll
probably find a source. It's was also on laserdisc but out of
print, I found the LD online but it was mucho$$. Many DVD players
will play VCDs.
The plot revolves around some sort of triangle relationship between
the guy and two girls. A mad scientist and his Lurch-like assistant
provides the Body Jack machine. Toss in some brief comic-book style
super antics which would have seemed very out of place in anything
other than anime.
The Body Jack machine allow the guy to have an out of body
experience; his mind/soul/whatever goes zooming around the room,
and eventually goes off to spy on the cute little blond of the
triangle. Owing to the lack of translation I can't figure out if
the guy take's over of the blond's body because a) he's obsessed
with her, or b) what he really wants is to have sex with the other
girl and this was the only way, or c) he didn't intend to get into
her body, he just wanted to spy on her but got too enthusiastic.
If you have any intent to view this film, you may want to stop
reading here. The coolest part of the film is when his OOB self
floats inside of the blonds body and takes over. Seldom in TG
flicks do I see the subject do, well, exactly what I'd do in
his/her place... as in gets a big s#!t eating grin on his/her face,
feels him/herself up, and commences joyous masturbation. At last,
some realism! ;)
Well um, anyway, we get the obligatory wolf-in-sheeps-clothing
scene in the girls locker room, the seduction of the other girl, a
bit more masturbation, then the damn machine craps out and our hero
is back in his boring old body. Oh well. Maybe it just needs a
From: Ayane X
, 250 months, post #2 |
The sexy classmate actually had purple hair. The movie could have
gone a bit longer, like an hour and a half or so. Also, when the
machine crapped out and exploded, the young man should have been
stuck in the cute girl's body PERMANENTLY and could have been
really close with the other girl. Just a possible improvement to
the ending of the movie.|
From: Kasumi X
, 249 months, post #3 |
If there is a sequel, maybe the guy in the movie should get another
machine like the first that DOES NOT break down. Then maybe he can
have fun and can take over any hot looking female that he so
desires. I would like to have a machine like that.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]