From: caleb jones
, 265 months, post #1 |
This is a great tg episode in which the only sexual exchange is the
voice, but the talented actors make the best of it. When the Tates
each drop by to seek the advice of the Stevens things get strange
because just before Mrs Tate got there seeking out a sympathetic
female ear, Uncle Arthur swapped Darrin and Samanthas voice so she
could speak for him and give "his" permission to let Tabitha keep a
pet Arthur wanted to give her. But Sam now sounds like Darrin and
can hardly give out feminine advice to Mrs Tate!|
At the office, Darrin suddenly sounds like his wife to Tates
confusion. Once he gets home, they have to fend off the Tates while
continuing to speak for each other to them as they hide in the
house from them.
The swap lasts a good portion of the episode and is well filmed!
From: Joyce Chiasson
, 256 months, post #2 |
One of the classics of all time in my judgement. It is so cool
seeing Samantha talking with Darrin's voice and the shock on the
unsuspecting Darrin when he gets Sam's voice. Plus the added bonus
of Samantha getting uncle Arthur's voice.|
, 221 months, post #3 |
As indicated in the two previous reviews, this is well done and
entertaining. Sam is looking her best in the short dress of the era
and it is fun to see and hear her speaking in Darrin's voice.
Darrin's voice is 'transformed' into Samantha's voice as well.
Toward the end of the episode after the couple has begged Uncle
Arthur to switch their voices back, he messes up and Darrin has his
voice back, but Uncle Arthur has Sam's voice and she has his! At
the very end they all get their our vocal cords back, but Sam and
Darrin's hands are frozen together as a by-product of the
'reversal' Uncle Arthur did. It is fixed before the closing
Overall a fun episode from a TG standpoint. I am not usually
interested in voice swaps, but this one was interesting...
From: guest (FALCO)
, 187 months, post #4 |
Message deleted by Lady Sekhmet. Link to complete copyrighted work|
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 187 months, post #5 |
Try this youtube clip instead:|
Bewitched Voice Swap
From: guest (KM)
, 187 months, post #6 |
I'm also not usually into voice swaps, but this is also a favorite
of mine. One of my two favorite voice swaps actually (the other
being a Sesame Street one).|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]