This isn't a great movie, but in the interest of being a completist I'll include it. "The Minion" of the title is a male spirit working for the Anti-Christ, who has been locked in a special cell in Israel for two thousand years. The spirit moves from body to body much in the manner of the alien in ...more|
, 211 months, post #1 |
sorry, but I think there isn't tg here. The spirit is a demon, and
demons are sexless. Even if they can possess human beings, they are
From: guest (Kris)
, 166 months, post #2 |
I know the Knight's templar is called on to help the Priest seal
the anti-christ in his cell. Someone is stupid enough to allow the
Minion of evil to escape is the first victim of possession, then
jumps into the heroine's boyfriend to get her to give her the key
to the cell. The priest shows up with a metal glove to nail the
demon possessed man in the back of the head, and he falls onto a
police cruiser, where the evil minion jumps into the female cop.
The evil female cop speaks like a male, and has a long demonic
tongue as it blasphemies God and His goodness, spouting off the
desceprencies of the Bible and stuff. The Priest takes out the
female cop, and then the minion ends up in some other guy, then
into the apprentice of the knight templar, and he begins to spout
off the same evil stuff the possessed cop did as he fights with the
master of the Knights templar.|
From: The Gambler
, 157 months, post #3 |
Well, it took place in New York City, where works in subway
construction dropped into the cell in question. The Minion wasn't
release, but already in the real world, looking for the cell which
contain the key that locked up the Anti-Christ under the NYC for
ages. The minion can transfer into another host via the eyes. The
minion was supposed to be killed in the cell by the priest with the
metal glove, but managed to possessed a drunken subway construction
worker after the priest took the key away. The construction worker
with minion in him chased them to a building, where the priest
killed the construction worker on the hood of his car. But the
police arrived, and when the female cop checked the supposed dead
construction worker, the minion moved into her body . They went to
the top of the building, and the priest killed the female cop as
she fell off the building, and on the top of the police cruiser,
and managed to take another host again.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]