In the beginning during a scene where Michael's outside with his girlfriend, the full moon comes out and Michael transforms into a vicious werewolf and tries to kill her.|
From: eddie munster
, 205 months, post #1 |
i found out it's actually a werecat not a werewolf.|
From: dark magician
, 202 months, post #2 |
A werekatt eh? Meow!|
From: guest (bongobunns)
, 165 months, post #3 |
that was the stupidest thing in that video i'd ever seen, i mean
rick baker and john landis did a sweet job on the american werewolf
in london movie but jackson looked liked a cross between a weasel
and a rat and not a wolf or cat. plus did anyone notice that it
looked like he had a tail pinned to his ass or was that his dick or
something?:P the way i see this video they shoulda had some guy
come out with a elmer fudd outfit and goes chasing after the
From: guest (Nathan F)
, 120 months, post #4 |
Now bongobunns that is no way to talk about one of the best music
videos of all time. Surely you must have heard that Michael Jackson
passed away in late june of last year.|
So please show some respect for the man.
From: guest (were)
, 120 months, post #5 |
Yes bongobuns -- do not speak ill of a person who will be dead
almost 4 years after you posted...|
WTF "Nathan F"? How are you even finding these ancient threads, and
what possible reason could you have for bumping them? As if this
message board wasn't broken badly enough, you are driving all the
fresh inanities, gibberish, and codswallop down the page!
From: guest (Nathan F)
, 120 months, post #6 |
I beg your pardon good sir or madam, but i am not actually driving
insanity or jibberish on this page - the reason i chose to
ressurect it is something for me to know and you not to find out.|
My name is Nathan Forester. Friends call me Dr Music.
From: guest (wherewolf)
, 120 months, post #7 |
Don't mistake annoyance for interest. You are a troll. No one wants
to know why you are trolling. While they may ask "what are you
doing?", those who have noticed that you are trolling are really --
ultimately -- just asking you to knock it off.|
From: guest (Nathan Forester)
, 103 months, post #8 |
Technically i'm not a troll, i'm a victim of being trolled but i'm
not an actual troll. I have actually been a transformation fan
since I was a kid and am a member of this site but I forgotten my
password so I can't log in.
, 103 months, post #9 |
Can't you have them send the password to your email, or reset the
password? On most sites you can do that if you can't remember it.|
The previous post was a year and a half ago so even if someone was
trolling as fake you, it probably wasn't worth responding to
From: guest (Nathan Forester)
, 103 months, post #10 |
That's a good idea. Thanks. Also I did a post on here regarding
parodies of Thriller, just been wondering if there's been any that
parody the entire thing and not just the dancing bit in the middle
- you know the transformation scene at the beginning?
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]