New Live action movie based on Scooby-Doo.
There is one scene with Fred in Daphne's body talking about checking himself out naked.
There is also very brief bits with Fred in Velma's body, Shaggy in Velma's body, then Daphne's body, Daphne in Fred's body, Velma in Fred's body and Shaggy's bod ...more|
, 205 months, post #1 |
Very silly movie( maybe the silliest of all time), the body swap
part is too short, but has some good moments with fred having his
hands all over Daphne's body & Daphne excusing him of swiping her
body for he can do this. UNfortunately they do the characters voice
comes out of the new body,|
From: Dale Ribbons
, 199 months, post #2 |
The movie was better than I thought it would be. The body switch
scenes were brief but amusing. I like how Fred, as Daphne, groped
his old body with Daphne inside. Not worth getting or watching for
the TF elements, but still a fun movie to watch.|
, 195 months, post #3 |
A very funny movie. And this is definately the part that could be
labeled among the funniest, especially when Fred is feeling up
Daphne's slender body and Daphne(in Fred's body) yells for him to
"get his hands off her".|
I heard there was a scene deleted where Fred(in Daphne's body)
kisses Velma. I don't know if this is true or not.
, 195 months, post #4 |
Actually, the kiss was going to be between Velma and Daphne who are
trapped in one another's bodies. Their souls wouldn't go to the
right body, so they figured locking lips would be the only way
(since the soul was escaping through the mouth). I know they filmed
the kiss so I hope the entire scene makes it to a special edition
, 154 months, post #5 |
The part where they switch bodies is really good. I would love to
switch bodies with Daphne because she is very sexy and cute too. I
give the body switching a 10/10. This is the only clip of the movie
I could find. The clip isn't english,it's espanol. I'm sorry I
couldn't find one in english for all of you out there.|
, 127 months, post #6 |
From: guest (swaplover)
, 87 months, post #7 |
what would happen if fred's soul went into daphne's body but
daphne's soul was already in there.|
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 87 months, post #8 |
As we see in the movie, souls continue to migrate until they reach
their 'proper' place. He wouldn't have been able to enter Daphne's
body since her soul was already occupying it.|
From: guest (rinsa)
, 87 months, post #9 |
So did that lesbian kiss while they were in each others bodies
actually see the light of day? Because that's something I'd like to
From: guest (Valkan)
, 87 months, post #10 |
Was filmed, but I am pretty sure it has not seen the light of day.
I tried looking for it a while back and found zilch. I think the
movie was supposed to have more adult humor and scenes, but last
minute they changed it to make it more family friendly so the
lesbian kiss was cut.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]