All That episode Unknown|
Halloween Episode: opens with a guy dressed in a tutu and then discovering that the rest of his fellow cast members are dressed up as one another. Done using voice-over work.|
, 219 months, post #1 |
Are they just dressed as each other? Or do they change into each
other. Does anything else happen that would imply the
tranformation, like talking with the wrong voice or using the wrong
, 218 months, post #2 |
They are supposedly just costumes, implying that they are just
dressed as eachother.|
From: guest (jjj)
, 155 months, post #3 |
From: guest (Shellshock)
, 154 months, post #4 |
they switch voices and use wrong names|
, 154 months, post #5 |
I remember, I made this entry back...oh, it must have been at least
3 years ago. But as I said, the premise was a Halloween episode,
and the only cast member not to get the memo to "dress up" as
another cast member, dressed up in a tutu (which really wasn't very
pleasant to behold, considering the kid's weight), as the rest of
the cast file in, using each other's voices and calling each other
by different names as Shellshock suggests.|
Just a fun little interlude before the actual episode started. But
it was not
crossdressing, just a little voice-over dubbing (which was done
really well, as I recall).
, 102 months, post #6 |
I've wanted to see this for quite a while, since it's been years.|
I think I found out which episode it is. I just can't seem to find
it online. I think it's Season 8 Episode 6. The episode is Avril
Lavigne. I'm assuming that it's this one since I found on
Wikipedia: "Green Room-The Tutu: Shane dons a tutu."
If anyone can find this, it'd be greatly appreciated!
From: guest (667)
, 102 months, post #7 |
That is the correct episode but its nowhere online right now....|
, 102 months, post #8 |
Yeah, but I figure some master of the internet could dig it out.
I've seen people pull out stuff you wouldn't believe.|
, 102 months, post #9 |
I seriously want the mid-to-late '90s back. I would take All That
over Saturday Night Live
any day. Just as one example.|
, 102 months, post #10 |
Well I mean, Nick has been doing 90's Are All That for a while now.
So I assume that we'll eventually arrive at this season.|
If you really miss All That, record it from Nick. XD
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]