Dragonball Z episode The Androids Saga|
A mad scientist, Dr.Gero takes 2 teenage siblings and turns them into powerful androids to defeat the Z fighters. They look just like normal people, but when they fight, they have almost no equal (or at least, not when they first appear on the show). Later in the show, the female android becomes a g ...more|
, 171 months, post #1 |
Just a few things to shed some light on the TF-|
- They don't remember their original names, families, or any other
things about their previous lives. They usually refer to themselves
as #17 (the brother, more powerful) and #18 (the sister, turns
good). Most of their parts are either mechanical or a robotic
- There are remotes that, if activated, can deactivate them, which
basically makes them go into a sleep-like stasis where they
(presumably) lose all their defensive resilience and are void of
any of their systems
- There are 2 versions of them, the Future and Current versions.
The Future versions, who look exactly the same, are weaker then the
Current versions. However, they're personalities are drastically
different. The Future versions are arrogant, evil monsters who
basically get enjoyment by causing as much pain as possible after
breaking free of Gero's control and killing him. They ravage the
world so much it causes Future Trunks to go back in time in order
to find a way to stop them. The current versions are still
arrogant, and they still killed Gero, but they are much less evil.
In fact, the current version of #17 would much rather take a casual
drive through the country ("it's the simple things that make life
fun") then even think about killing anyone. The only person they
kill is Gero, who is also a cyborg.
- They apparently have mostly human bodies, as #18 is able to get
pregnant and give birth, though they don't feel pain. Also, Majin
Buu was able to use his powers to turn 18 into a chocolate bar
without any differences from the humans (during which she screamed
as though in pain, a slight incongruity).
- They actually both turn good, but #17, after being wished back to
life after being killed by Cell (technically he was killed by
Gohan), goes to live in the mountains to the far north (I believe
(i may be wrong) that this fact wasn't explored in the dub), and is
only seen again after he is forced to fuse with an alternate
version of himself in GT, which is of questionable canon.
From: guest (FS)
, 171 months, post #2 |
Actually, I kind of wonder if maybe Dr.Gero really WAS their
father, because during the Tournament, when the announcer comments
that 18's name was odd, she replied that her father was pretty
dull. Just a thought.|
From: guest (JIM)
, 170 months, post #3 |
- 17 is also seen again in the kidd Buu saga at the end where he
holds up 2 men at gun point then lends his power to goku for the
spirit bomb to beat Buu
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]