I got this movie from regalfilms.com. It's a cheap version of switch basicly with a basketball theme I would grade it about a D. P.S. the movie wasn't translated or subtitled so there may be some refrences I missed.
, 215 months, post #1 |
I received my copy in the mail today and I have to say the movie
was a little disappointing. For starters there are no subtitles so
that cuts the TG value down some. There is, surprisingly, some
english phrases in the dialogue, but I digress.|
The movie seems to be a Phillopeano version of "Switch," but
quickly it becomes apparent that the model is "Ice Angel." This
intended to be a family friendly movie and centers around a sport.
The plot is about a Basketball star who, despite the mob's
influence, doesn't throw the big game. He is killed in the shower
after the game and goes to purgitory (much like Switch.) God tells
him, in English, that he has lived a good life and will be sent
back and rewarded. I thought it would be interesting for God to
consider being female a reward, but alas, I feel that something got
lost in the translation because it becomes apparent that this is a
The basketball player wakes up in his P.J.'s and begins his morning
routine. Incidentally, that's how the film begins. The actor
resurrected is still in his body, but I think this is a subjective
filmmaking technique i.e. he doesn't realize anything is wrong.
There is a rather crude cut as the B. Ball player reaches for the
bathroom door with his hand and grabs the door nob with a female
hand. This sequence actually actually raised my expectations for
the rest of the movie because it was handled rather uniquely.
The new woman tries to pee but can't find her old equipment.
Instead of the usual scream, she sleepily gives up and goes to the
mirror to brush her teeth. Still half asleep she brushes her teeth,
spits, and goes back to the bed room. In a nice shot she walks
toward and past the camera. Before leaving the frame her oversized
P.J. bottoms slide down and off. It's only after a stretch and a
brush of her longer hair that the new woman realizes something is
off. She turns to the mirror, panicks, and jumps onto the bed. Much
like in Switch, the acting is the same. She goes back to the mirror
and realizes that her refection has indeed changed. After facing
her new image she makes a quick hand gesture and brushes her
breasts. There is a look and a very quick grope and then the
After talking to the guy at the door and her coach on the phone
there is a nice scene where the petite woman tries to dress in her
basketball player size clothes. It reminded me of The Catalyst but
much more exaggerated (in a good way.) Her white tank top is huge
and her jockey shorts are loose as she goes to the closet and tries
to wear an enormous shirt and pants. She gets the pants on and then
as she is putting on the shirt they slide off again. The sleeves
are way to long and her hair keeps falling in her face. Then the
pants slide off again.
While is is a nice long sequence and a welcome variation on the
genre thats about the only good TG part of the film. The very next
shot shows a sexy woman taking a bath (PG rated) and I thought it
was our hero for a second. Actually, it's the mob bosses sexy
girlfriend. She is blackmailed (like in Switch) into buying a new
wardobe for the B. Ball player, but all of her clothes are mostly
very loose and baggy dresses. I was hoping that she'd be stuck with
the style of wardobe that the sexy mob boss girl friend dresses in,
but alas, no. There is a very brief "high heel" scene too, but the
new woman chooses to go with flats through the rest of the movie.
The only other interesting scene is when the new woman meets her
old body and, after forming a relationship, shares a kiss. But
since there are no subtitles it makes no since and is over very
Most of the movie is the new woman, like in ICE ANGEL, coaching her
old team and her old body to win the big game. I believe (although
it's not clear) that they switch back at the end.
Not the best TG movie I've seen but it had a nice and somewhat
original realization scene.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]