Professor Kapps (Brad Dourif) is given the power to take over bodies. He spends a good deal of time in the body of one of the female pledges (Tiffany Shepis). A generally enjoyable movie to boot.
, 208 months, post #1 |
I just watched the movie, apparently at this point a "New Release"
2-day rental at my local Blockbuster. The movie was BAD.|
It was bad as a scary movie: too cliche, and the special effects
are too cheesy. It was bad as a comedy: can't tell when it's trying
to be funny (not cheesy enough to be funny). It was bad as an
occult flick: too much inconsistency papering over large plot
holes. (Generally an occult movie or other movie which doesn't obey
"the rules of our world" should establish its own ground rules
about what can or can't happen, rather than having random stuff
happen all over the place.)
Ah, but we're metamorphose.org, right? We want to see the
transformation aspect. In particular, the sexy transformation
aspect. Well, I don't find Tiffany Shepis sexy. She has a good
figure and a tight silver suit, but she doesn't *act* sexy --you'd
think of her more as Murphy Brown or that woman detective in Murder
She Wrote. You _could_ disagree, so, okay, let's assume she _is_
sexy. Well, when possessed, she has the gray eyebrows and wrinkles
of the possessing professor, as well as a masculine voice that
makes the whole effect rather ... disgusting, really. What a
turn-off. I like people/monsters/things that possess beautiful
women to use its feminine body to seduce, or at least act sexy for
the audience, but all Tiffany gets to do in the movie is act scared
(well, act nervous --"scared" would imply that she has some acting
ability) and then leer and scowl through her gray facial hair.
There is one part where she pretends to be not possessed, to seduce
a guy. She even loses her suit, and we see her entirely naked. From
behind. For 2 seconds. Oh, yeah, and her breasts, for about 0.5
seconds. (It's about an hour into the movie.) Umm, that wasn't sexy
either, but at least we get to see her in the buff, which is why
the Tfrating is greater than zero.
Sorry, Rolfe (Kanefsky). Hope your other films, "Jacqueline Hyde"
and "Pretty Cool" are better than this one.
Btw, the only reason I rented this was because I have unlimited
rentals for a monthly fee. I'm glad I didn't shell out $3 just to
, 208 months, post #2 |
Don't forget that one of the girls gets turned into a mannequin. I
thought that "transformation" was better than any TG element in the
movie. As for it being "BAD" I think that was kinda the point. It's
campy like a Sam Rahmi homage. Hell, there's even a Bruce Campbell
reference. I thought it was just dumb fun. I loved the guy getting
his tounge cut off. Very, "tounge" and cheek humor.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]