It's a tv series of a boy (thomas) who swich into a girl body (emmanuelle) when he hit his elbow.
(The transform is not so good...!)
one link to the oficcial website:
, 223 months, post #1 |
A french T.V. series about a high school boy who has an accident in
a science lab that leaves him with a scar on his arm. Whenever he
bumps the scar he transforms into a girl. With the help of his
friends he learns how to act like a girl. Sometimes he transforms
at will and sometimes by accident. This puts him in a lot of
difficult situations. Also, living with a duel identity becomes
hard since he tries to keep new ability a secret. The boy comes to
like his female identity and learns to behave more girly to act the
part. The episodes seem to involve the boy trying to understand
girl's perspective by being one. There are already two full
seasons, but the female alter ego is portrayed by two different
girls in the first and second season.|
The offical website has a lot of nice pictures and a episode
From: guest (Masashi)
, 194 months, post #2 |
Does anyone know whether either season has come out on dvd?|
, 194 months, post #3 |
Sorry , i ask to the moderator of their forum and he's tell me that
the series will not be release on dvd.|
From: guest (Masashi)
, 194 months, post #4 |
That's too bad! Thanks for checking.|
From: guest (clipz)
, 194 months, post #5 |
dante, can you ask the moderator if he or maybe even the series
producers can share any episodes with those of us who don't get
french tv? maybe put them in a torrent or YouTube or IRC etc?|
From: guest (magma)
, 194 months, post #6 |
The domain of the official site and the forum no longer exists.|
I doubt any of the producers will put the episodes on the
From: guest (124235a)
, 121 months, post #7 |
Do not fear! :)))|
From: guest (Captain Gallant)
, 121 months, post #8 |
I saw some years ago episodes of Vice Versa on YouTube. Teen Wolf
spends more time as a wolf, I think, than the hero spent as a girl.
It almost seemed like the writers wanted to do a series about the
problems of a teenaged boy and didn't care much about the premise
of the subjuct. I would rate it rather low.|
From: guest (Lehane)
, 45 months, post #9 |
It's been a long time, but i managed to digitize my recordings of
the shows !|
I've got all the season 1's episodes, but only one for the season 2
If you want to watch all of this, i uploaded them here :
From: guest (Madaba)
, 45 months, post #10 |
Oh wow! Good stuff man!|
Is that all you have? Either way it’s great to have these in a
slightly better quality!
, 45 months, post #11 |
Thanks for uploading them (Lehane).|
From: guest (Lehane)
, 45 months, post #12 |
That's all I have. The season 1 is complete, but unfortunately I
never managed to see the missing episodes of the second season. I
would love to find them|
From: guest (Tights)
, 45 months, post #13 |
14 years ago. Hell, time is passing. Thanks for the upload, I'll
give a look into.
From: guest (magma)
, 45 months, post #14 |
Finally a version where I can understand at least a bit of the
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]