Armand Van Helden|
A play on the classic John Carpenter sci fi movie "They Live". But, instead of putting on the sunglasses and seeing people as aliens the glasses makes most men look like hot bikini-clad girls. In the end the main character takes a long look at himself in the mirror with the sunglasses on.
, 211 months, post #1 |
Pretty clever knockoff of "They Live," with several different bits
done almost shot-for-shot like the movie. Not actually a
transformation since theoretically it's just a revelation of what's
been there all along. Still fun to watch, and the ending was pretty
cool, although all too quick.|
Just one catch.
The song itself is simply awful. Maybe I can redo it with "Open
Your Eyes" by Lords of the New Church, or "Brilliant Disguise" by
Bruce Springsteen. The music part of this music video is in
desperate need of repair.
Visually, though, lots of fun.
, 211 months, post #2 |
You think the music part is awful? You should see 700 people jump
around like nutters when I play it out in the clubs! Music like
most things in life is subjective. It's not awful, it's just not to
Still as videos go, this is a great one and it's good to see Armand
venturing into TG territory. Just one thing though, I'd like to
have seen him take the specs off and NOT transform back at the end,
meaning that he really was the girl all along! :-)
, 211 months, post #3 |
I liked the concept as that was a great movie and while the music
was not to my tastes I didn't find it that bad. But any music video
that had TG throughout gets a thumbs up from me. :)|
From: guest (JeffreyDahmer)
, 188 months, post #4 |
Armand Van Helden is a musical genius out of some of the other dj's
we have him and Joey Negro are two of my favorite dj's although it
would be nice to see some other dj's venture into the gender
switching or body switching theme could be either in the songs or
the videos which i see are very few videos for some of the best
techno and trance the song and video are both great and like i said
i do hope they have this idea later on with other dj's about gender
switching or body switching ;-)|
From: Michael Binary
, 188 months, post #5 |
I don't think it's trance.|
It's a kind of tech house (try Wikipedia).
Trance is Tiest� (creater of the theme in Pirates of the Caribbean:
Dead Man's Chest,2006), PvD(time of our lives,2004),
Blank&Jones(Cream,1999), NuNRG(Free Fall,2002), Pedro del Mar
feat. Emma Nelson (Feel, 2007), Dj Quicksilver (Belissima, 1997),
Jam & Spoon(Follow Me, 1993), etc...
Well, music is a matter of taste.
Just for example, Beatles Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
-Album 40th Birthday. (2007)
Well, I am sorry...it's not my B'day Party :-) I like some songs
though, I prefere John's...
(i.e. ...You've Got To Hide Your Love Away). Stones are not my
Personal my genius are Kraftwerk (some of the pioneers of
Sorry for Offtopic! (usally I am very carefully with offtopic post,
I don't care about your career)
Nice implementation of John Carpenter's They Live (Sie Leben!,
Great actresses :), unfortunatly < 140 BPM.
Uncomparable art of music.
My taste of music - Uran by Kraftwerk 1976
My taste of music - Nummern by Kraftwerk1980
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]