Film features a female body swap and a male body swap which has just occurred at the film's start.
Two put-upon servants use voodoo to steal the bodies of people they lure to their house.
, 170 months, post #1 |
Very good movie with a terific final 30 minutes. Unlike a lot of
body swap movies the villians don't do something stupid. Very sad
moment when the poor young woman realizes what happened as she
horrified touches and feels her new wrinkled face and looks at the
old woman in her lovely body|
, 170 months, post #2 |
Must see. Well acted - terrific ending. It may have a sequel if it
makes enogh money.|
From: guest (seamus)
, 166 months, post #3 |
was awesome. very well acted, and unexepected. unless you read this
From: guest (him)
, 166 months, post #4 |
I enjoyed this film, well acted and good story as well. About half
way through the story (even though you don't know it then) the
black waiter and waitress swap bodies with the young white children
and the young children in the black peoples bodies get hung which
is very sad,|
, 163 months, post #5 |
- SPOILERS *** Please don't read if you want to keep the major twists
Caroline (Kate Hudson) is a young woman who signs on to take care
of Ben (John Hurt). Seems Ben had a pretty bad stroke up in the
attic and can't move nor talk. Violet (Gena Rowlands) is the
overbearing wife of Ben, and Luke (Peter Sarsgaard) is the lawyer
watching over their estate. Anyways... I thought this movie was
going to be a ghost/voodoo story based on the trailers. I was
Click to show spoiler
Juvyr Pnebyvar vf guvaxvat gur fnzr guvat gur nhqvrapr vf naq
gelvat gb hapbire gur zlfgrevrf bs gur ubhfr rgp... Ivbyrg unf
cynaf sbe ure. Npghnyyl ure obql sbe gung znggre. Yhxr unq nyernql
obql fjnccrq jvgu Ora orsber gur zbivr fgnegf. Urapr gur ernfba jul
gurer ner ab zveebef va gur ubhfr. Naq Ivbyrg vf cerccvat Pnebyvar
- fb gung fur pna fgrny ure obql naq orpbzr lbhat ntnva (vzzbegny).
Frr... obgu Yhxr naq Ivbyrg ner npghnyyl gjb ibbqbb cenpgvbaref jub
tb onpx bire n uhaqerq lrnef ntb fjvgpuvat obqvrf gb fgnl lbhat.
Pnebyvar orpbzrf bar bs gurve ivpgvzf, naq qbrfa'g ernyvmr guvf
'gvy vg'f gbb yngr.Abg ernyyl n "genafsbezngvba"... ohg n obql fjnc. V jnf ubcvat gur
Yhxr naq Ivbyrg unq fjvgpurq traqref - ohg gb ab ninvy.
- Mako -
, 155 months, post #6 |
I have just watched this movie two times tonight on HBO and let me
tell you it was scary. The body switch didn't happen til they got
to the end of the movie almost. They couldn't switch bodies with
anybody if they didn't believe in hoodoo magic. Caroline did
believe in it and it was too late for her to say she didn't believe
in hoodoo because when the mirror smash into her she switched
bodies with violet. When caroline woke up she was inside of
violet's body and violet inside of caroline's body. Violet inside
of caroline's body took a white drink from her husband and pour it
inside of violet's old body so caroline wouldn't be able to talk or
move to keep her from telling anybody the truth about how they
switch bodies with hoodoo magic. I give this movie a 10/10 because
one it's scary and two that was a weird body swap with the mirror
part. Anybody reading this should really buy this movie.|
From: Dale Ribbons
, 153 months, post #7 |
My opinion? I didn't like it. I had no interest in the film until I
heard about the swap on this site, and felt compelled to watch it.
Unfortunately, knowing the ending completely ruined any suspense in
, 153 months, post #8 |
I'm with Dale on this one. I didn't like it either and guessed the
"surprise" ending before it was half over.|
I DID like the acting though but the production overall was
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]