Masters of Horror episode Chocolate|
A divorced man begins getting psychic projections from a woman - essentially seeing and feeling everything from her perspective including some rather "adult" moments with her boyfriend.|
From: guest (uri)
, 177 months, post #1 |
This aired on the pay-channel cable channel Showtime.|
The screen play was written by Mick Garris, from his own story of
the same name, published in the first volume of Jeff Gelb's Hot Blood
anthology series (first published in 1989).
Certainly not the high point of the (so-far) disappointing Masters
of Horror series, but it was pretty well done. There are some sexy
moments, some good performances, and cable-quality "brief nudity
and adult situations". The overall tone, however, is very bleak.
Worth a download if you can find a torrent.
, 177 months, post #2 |
IMO the weakest episode of the series so far, too much SF/Fantasy,
not enough horror.|
Click to show spoiler
Gurer vf bar fprar va juvpu ur srryf gur jbzna orvat fgehpx ol ure
oblsevraq. Cynlvat hc gung natyr, n zna srryvat gur nohfr bs n
jbzna naq urycyrff gb fgbc vg, jbhyq unir orra sne zber nccebcevngr
gb gur frevrf pbaprcg.
Anyway, I assume most of you are less interested in the horror
angle than TG. Honestly I found it disappointing. Maybe it's going
play to the tastes of others, but I prefer my TG's to be able to
control their new body. Besides, the scenes were too random, too
short, cut away too often, and never really made me feel a
connection to the male character. I could see him writhing on the
bed, but never quite bought that he felt himself... well, you know.
Give it a shot if you have the time and have Showtime, but if you
can't see it, don't feel like you missed much.
, 121 months, post #3 |
This episode of Masters of horror was very lame. Wouldn't recommend
seeing this episode.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]