Alison Tyler book Tiffany Twisted|
When exclusive party planner, Tiffany Mitchell wakes up in her boyfriend's body, she thinks she's having a bad dream. But no amount of espresso can wake her from the growing nightmare of being trapped in Kurt's 6-foot tall figure, and locked into his disorganised life. Due to this off-handed wish m ...more|
, 200 months, post #1 |
I bought this yesterday and have already made it through to the
end. I can't recommend this book enough for body swap fans in the
metamorphose community. It's actually an "Erotic Romance" novel and
is surprisingly VERY well-done. There are many sex scenes, but also
many exploration scenes. The male and female characters share equal
time in the book so we get things from both perspectives.|
Very realistic, extremely descriptive and my favorite body swap
book of all-time. I'd never have expected to find a book so
resembling a Fictionmania story in the mainstream market (bought
mine at Books-A-Million). Adults-only material. Find it. Buy it.
From: guest (anonymous cj)
, 200 months, post #2 |
The bodyswapping starts almost immediately and doesn't end until
the final pages! Skillfully edited, the writer is a pro who can
tell a good story! She created interesting characters and throws in
enough twists to keep you guessing. It's only flaw for me was not
quite enough time spent from the boyfriend's point of view. It
seemed close to 2/3rds written from her perspective, though he was
usually in the story most of the time. But then, the book seems
aimed at a female market. And his side was reasonably represented.|
If you enjoy TG fantasy stories and don't mind realistic, erotic R
rated dialogue and situations mixed in (generously!), this is THE
book for you!!!
From: guest (uri)
, 199 months, post #3 |
I wasn't too impressed by this. Alison Tyler's writing is generally
pretty thin, and this wasn't one of her better efforts. The
characters are poorly realized and unbelievable. There is a lot of
expository material that reads more like the notes for a novel than
The plot is pretty much exactly the same as Dating the Enemy.
The sex scenes were "realistic" only inasmuch as Tiffany in Kurt's
body has difficulty delaying ejaculation long enough for Kurt in
Tiffany's body to reach orgasm. The sex scenes are moderately
steamy, but Ms. Tyler's imagination of the male experience of
intercourse will not be familiar to any man who has actually had
Towards the end of the book it takes a turn for the better, as one
half of the swapped couple has an apparent identity crisis -- but
the author either couldn't figure out what to do next, or she just
chickened out, and the book comes to an abrupt, predictable, and
(to me) unsatisfactory conclusion.
I'd recommend it only for dedicated collectors of TG fiction.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]