The Bug House|
Mr. Bugs site had many clips from movies and tv about gender or female transformations. Closed Down. Copies of the site can still be found on the #fictionmania irc channel.
, 218 months, post #1 |
do someone know why all the links from mrbug don't work ? Because a
lot of link related to transformation.|
, 218 months, post #2 |
Mr Bug's site has been shutdown for some time now.|
, 218 months, post #3 |
do you know it be online ?|
From: Dr Evil*
, 218 months, post #4 |
Before Mr. Bug shutdown his site, he did send out a few CDs with
the entire contents of his web site. Being one of the lucky ones
that got it, I added the whole thing to my IRC server. So if you
are feeling a little adventurous, you can download anything from
that site from my IRC server. If you have never been on IRC before,
check out this help page. It should have everything you need to
know to get on our channel and download what you want.|
- Fictionmania homepage
, 218 months, post #5 |
thanks ! :D|
, 218 months, post #6 |
euh... on undernet ?|
From: Dr Evil*
, 218 months, post #7 |
No... we are actually on foreverchat.|
just type the following in your IRC program of choice:
, 218 months, post #8 |
i'm sorry but I'm really a newb and i am in fictionmania but i
don't know how to download file :(|
From: Dr Evil*
, 218 months, post #9 |
Did you check out this page?|
There is a tutorial on how to connect, setup mIRC, and download
files. The page has step by step instructions (with pictures) to
show exactly what is going on. If you still get stuck, you can also
ask in the channel and someone may be around to help you out. But
please do yourself, and everyone else, a favor and check out that
page first before asking.
One more thing... I just redesigned that help page. So if you find
anything in particular to be confusing, please let me know so I can
fix that part of the tutorial. Thanks!
, 218 months, post #10 |
euh... sorry because the first link you gave me wasn't working|
From: Dr Evil*
, 218 months, post #11 |
Sorry... It is the same site, but it is hosted on Geocities.
Unfortunately, the free geocities sites have a very low bandwidth
limit. So if too many people look at my site in a short period of
time, it will disappear for awhile. I am looking for a better
replacement for the site, but not having much luck just yet. :(|
, 217 months, post #12 |
euh... i've search on Mirc and !DrEvil doesn't work...|
, 217 months, post #13 |
Sorry, I am doing some trading outside of IRC, so my server is off
temporarily for a few days. Check back in about a week from now,
and my server should be back on.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]