It's A Boy Girl Thing|
Nell (Samaire Armstrong) and Woody (Kevin Zegers) go to the same high school, live next door to one another and have parents who used to be friends – but now they are sworn enemies. Nell’s basically a big dork and Woody’s the football champion until something freaky happens at a m ...more|
From: guest (InKpott)
, 199 months, post #1 |
I just found this one out ; it's already DONE ! They just found a
distributor and the promotions are in full swing ! Movie
date-premier ---- pending ! I think this one is good to go !|
From: guest (Weirdoid)
, 199 months, post #2 |
I noticed a new boy/girl thing pic added, a title pic. what site
did this come from and is their a larger version of it for me to
, 199 months, post #3 |
Does anyone know for certain if the movie will be released here in
If so, when?
, 199 months, post #4 |
It looks like a trailer is "coming soon"
I am really looking forward to seeing this one. I just love Samaire
From: guest (doofus)
, 199 months, post #5 |
the trailers up on the Iconmovies site...looks good|
From: guest (Michael)
, 199 months, post #6 |
Under film profile, it says Dec. 29 as a release date. don't know
if that's us or england though.|
From: guest (trinity)
, 199 months, post #7 |
yup, trailer looks really good, can't wait to see the whole movie
From: guest (haloshade)
, 199 months, post #8 |
is it coming out in the states or not?|
, 199 months, post #9 |
I believe it will be out in the States haloshade. The producers who
did this one also was behind another UK release (I've forgotten the
name. Something about shoes) and it was released here in the
Of course, I could be wrong. *Sigh* perhaps I'm in denial.
From: guest (stewie)
, 199 months, post #10 |
tralier is up|
From: guest (anonymous me)
, 199 months, post #11 |
the date on the site is in the american format - month day year|
not sure if it means much though ;)
and the site didn't specify an england only release. IMDB lists 2
other european release dates in february, if I recall correctly.
, 199 months, post #12 |
Trailer starts with horribly low budget lightning effect. Probably
cost less than Elton's socks.|
From: guest (haloshade)
, 199 months, post #13 |
yeah that was bad specil effect ive seen better from 70\'s movies|
, 199 months, post #14 |
Thankfully that just looks like something added for the trailer.
Notice the cliced blue and pink lights that appear with the
From: guest (magma)
, 199 months, post #15 |
Why is that "large" 126sec trailer 100MB big??|
From: guest (mabu)
, 199 months, post #16 |
I cannot open the trailer :-(|
, 199 months, post #17 |
Try this link instead, mabu:|
Then click on one of the sizes below trailer.
From: guest (aguy)
, 199 months, post #18 |
, 199 months, post #19 |
Ah, man! This has all been done already. It's like they re-imagined
"A Saintly Switch" by switching two high school kids instead of a
mom and dad. Throw in just a bit of "Dating the Enemy" and you've
got "It's a Boy/Girl Thing".|
I surely hope the trailer has mislead me to this conclusion. I'm
thankful for a big screen TG bodyswap film this side of the pond
(to my knowledge, it has never been the subject of a big screen
film over here), but come on. I was expecting more.
I'll hold off final judgement until I see it, of course. So far I'm
feeling a bit let down.
From: guest (anonymous me)
, 199 months, post #20 |
hollywood never does just one film like this. Somewhere someone is
likely trying to get a HQ script with big stars up and running.
Just imagine what Drew Barrymore could do with a bodyswap film!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]