Axe commercial Crashes|
In this ad from Axe, a guy rides through streets. Two girls see him and run towards each other and explode into a hybrid of the two girls. This also happens with every two girls who see the guy.
This illustrates the concept from Axe of applying two different fragrances together to create an even ...more|
From: guest (kid)
, 197 months, post #1 |
wwow that sounds hot! any clips|
, 197 months, post #2 |
cllck on the first image to watch the ad.
From: guest (kid)
, 197 months, post #3 |
You rock man! 8)|
From: guest (Terran)
, 197 months, post #4 |
It was on Youtube as well, dunno if they did one of their quarterly
(dunno about how often, sounds about right) purges between when I
watched it (about 8 weeks ago) and now. Good as though|
From: guest (Will Y)
, 197 months, post #5 |
, 197 months, post #6 |
what first image... the one of the camera? of the I-Pod?.. of the
, 197 months, post #7 |
and also... what's the name of the commercial on YouTube?|
, 197 months, post #8 |
What picture do I click on?|
From: guest (shadow4755)
, 197 months, post #9 |
name of commercial on you tube is axe choques|
, 197 months, post #10 |
pretty nice...but you don't really get enough time to see either
girl in any of the fusions to fully appreciate the fusion itself.|
, 197 months, post #11 |
Interesting idea. I would have prefered it if the women were more
different. Their clothing also fused. But if they were, say, a very
fair blond nordic type and a very dark, African woman, and they
fused into an olive skined brunette, it would have been better.|
Note that the Axe product advertized probably won't actually have
this effect on women, however. If it did, there'd probably be some
politially correct liberals saying it has to be liscened or have a
perscription or something.
, 197 months, post #12 |
licensed. Whatever. I can't type or spell very well.|
From: guest (kid)
, 197 months, post #13 |
I love the fusion in the pool. that fusion chick had some nice big
, 197 months, post #14 |
I've been thinking about this all day. I find it disturbing that I
find it so erotic. I'm not sure what message is being given, or why
it means anything at all.|
It would be interesting to see the concept expanded, though I have
to admit, it appeal not to a good side of me. I don't like the idea
of depersonalizing women, and somehow that was the total appeal
here. These women's minds weren't important in the least.
That's the basic message of all Axe commercials of course. There is
this sort of unspoken idea that they contain some sort of human
phermone, or something like that. The actors always portray a
strong, manly confidence, which is ironic when you think that the
consumer aimed at is a man who isn't confident. Not about the way
he smells, at least, and probably not about his ability to attract
women with his charms or looks or personality.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]