6 or 7 commercial Kids bop|
There's one part where the kids switch body parts like a slot machine. Similar to the Trix yogurt commercial.|
, 168 months, post #1 |
any got pics or video|
, 146 months, post #2 |
Yeah. Can anyone find this? I wanna see it.|
, 146 months, post #3 |
not sure which some kids bop vids at bottom ...
, 146 months, post #4 |
How do you watch them? It won't let me...|
, 146 months, post #5 |
I had no problems with the first commercial listed. What error were
you getting... and for which video?|
, 146 months, post #6 |
Well, I have a Mac. Maybe that's part of it?|
From: guest (Ann)
, 146 months, post #7 |
Did anyone find this yet? I've looked through all the commericals
and haven't seen it. Did I miss it?|
, 146 months, post #8 |
Even though the entry says that this is from Kidz Bop 6 or 7, if my
memory serves me correctly this is actually from the very first
Kidz Bop commercials that isn't listed on that page. Shame too, I
remember this was a pretty cute effect.|
, 146 months, post #9 |
Shock, I'm no Mac expert... but if that Mac can play Real Media
and/or Windows Media streams, then you should be able to view the
videos. The videos appear to be hosted on akamai.com servers... so
perhaps your browser or security software is blocking access. Maybe
you can copy the link location and open it directly through your
media player application. Make sure that you have the latest
version of whatever player you use too. Hope that info helps you
out a bit.|
Ann, I didn't see it either.
Thanks eh?... guess we'll just have to keep looking for it.
From: guest (Ann)
, 146 months, post #10 |
Not to be a stickler or anything, but then shouldn't the entry be
, 146 months, post #11 |
>>> "Not to be a stickler or anything, but then shouldn't the entry be
Yes, it should be corrected. Do you know, for certain, the correct
title? The reason I haven't changed it is because I'm not certain
what it should be changed to.
, 13 days, post #12 |
It is kids bop 3 is on youtube was able to find it by searching
"kidz bop 3 commercial" about the 18 sec point.|
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 13 days, post #13 |
Hoooly shit someone found this TWELVE YEARS LATER and its that much
of a letdown.|
From: guest (The Searcher)
, 10 days, post #14 |
That's kinda funny tbh. It's like someone searching for an ancient
relic only for it to be a kids toy or something. I don't know why
people were so desperate to find this 146 months ago.|
, 10 days, post #15 |
I'm just here to appreciate this thread is over 167 months old.
Almost 14 years :O|
, 10 days, post #16 |
The funny thing is that those people who participated in the thread
146 months ago probably wouldn't on this site anymore & will not
ever know of the newer post lol...|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]