Tough guy Joe Hamill thought it would be great to use the H-E-R-O device...but he got more than he bargained for! Now he's been transformed into Electro Lass, and, having lost the mystical dial, he has no way to transform back into his manly self. What's a guy...er, girl...to do?
His wife Amy ...more|
From: guest (MellissaLynn)
, 186 months, post #1 |
This isn't so much a review as an observation. The way they used
the H-E_R_O dial here sure sounds a lot like the Medallion of Zulo,
From: guest (InKpott)
, 183 months, post #2 |
Actually , this series is loosy based on the " Dial 'H For Hero "
series from the 70's from D.C. Comics . Fans , in general , would
send in the characters that were used in the book . It lasted for a
good number of years . The books weren't super-hits , but it did
gain a loyal fan-following .|
I think the creators that had the idea for that medallion could
gains some ideas from some of those stories .
The first series wasn't as edgy as this one[it was for the kids
,mainlyand to me , these two books are the best out of this run .
This version was almost a limit- sreies , lasting less than two
dozens issues ,and the way it ended with Electro-lass' powers
fuzzing out , wife leaving ' him ', and then becoming a stripper !
. . .
Like I said ; if you choose to pick up any books in this run , get
these two . You'll be amazed , especially after what his bet buddy
does to ' him ' after he goes to him for help . . . and after a few
beers later . . .
From: guest (the quizler)
, 183 months, post #3 |
actually it dates at least back to around the mid to late 60's!|
From: guest (InKpott)
, 183 months, post #4 |
Thanks , I thought it was but I didn't want to steer the wrong
direction . . .correction is the cornerstone of wisdom . . . .|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]