Behind Blue Eyes|
Toward the end of the video, he is locked in a plexi-glass cell. The impression is that he is in a mental ward. A pretty black woman doctor enters the cell and the door locks. They kiss. During the kiss her body transforms into his and his transforms into hers. He is now a she in gown and she is now ...more|
, 236 months, post #1 |
Isn't that woman Halle Berry?|
From: he who must not be named*
, 236 months, post #2 |
according to mtv "making the video" it is....though i only saw the
intro of it...|
, 236 months, post #3 |
The full video may be seen directly from MTV|
, 236 months, post #4 |
Actually, you'd really have to stretch your imagination to see a
"body transformation" in the video.|
Oh, the doctor becomes a patient all right, but the doctor doesn't
"become" the patient!
This is a tie-in for Halle Berry's upcoming flick "Gothika" which
features Limp Bizkit's cover of "Behind Blue Eyes" on the
In the film, Halle is a doctor who works with the criminally insane
in prison, just like in the beginning of the video. But after a
paranormal experience, she ends up locked in prison and considered
insane herself ...just like in the end of the video! The only
difference between the movie and the video in that regard is the
addition of the switcheroo with the patient, thereby supplying a
role for Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst.
Even without the obvious theme and plot parallells to the movie,
the video is clearly not a case of two people physically
transforming into each other, but rather a story of role reversal.
Of course, if you really really really WANT it to be a
Sure, why not.
, 236 months, post #5 |
you silly buggers|
From: guest (Foooo)
, 206 months, post #6 |
It's just soooo sexy|
From: guest (InKpott)
, 199 months, post #7 |
There's a serious messages behind this video that is just too deep
not to miss . About how society labels , views , and curses its
villians . The words give you that depth into that direction . And
when he kisses off the state of labled villianhood by switching up
with , of all people , a black -female is too symbolic to our
society , touchs home . I'm surprised some feminist didn't cry foul
at this one .|
Maybe more would have been said if the switched party had been a
black male with a single white female ?
The social implications are here like neon-lights . . . . love this
'bizkit ' . . .
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]