Digimon episode Season 4|
Aparantly the final season of the Digimon show has a new story where a bunch of children get transported intot he digimon world....but the catch is they become the digimon themselves
From: guest (Smfx)
, 177 months, post #1 |
Yeah, it is called Digimon Frontier, you can find alot of episodes
on Youtube, I would say it is the best season.|
Here, it shows all the digivolutions, except for two, but has bad
music. Sorry, I didn't make it
From: guest (Jherek)
, 177 months, post #2 |
Wasn't the greatest season. They're basically Armoured Humaniod
Digimon, if you could call them that even.... Except the littlest
kid, I believe his name is Tommy, I think. He looked more like a
Digimon, a Snow Teddy bear like one & his beast form, was a gaint
furry thingy. Other than that, it looked more like HUmans in
Armour, nothing more. Except when Tukuya went back to the Real
world & somehow became a digimon, only real digimon TF besides
Tommy's forms. Poof like TF btw.|
Personally they could've done a lot better with the whole Humans
becoming digimon department, like becoming Rookie level Digimon
when they first arrive, Veemon, Agumon, Gabumon, Guilmon, etc.
Course they could learn to digivolve & such, course it could have a
side effect to it all. But what do you expect from TV stations
these days? They have no real imagenation in the Tf department
really...It's poof, lasting only one day/episode, or very lousy
, 177 months, post #3 |
This isn't actually the last season of Digimon, as a new one called
Digimon Savers premiered months back. It looks as though the series
went back to basics so to speak with that one...|
, 177 months, post #4 |
I'll call this flatout the worst season of Digimon and the worst
recieved among the fanbase.|
No Digimon partners + Slow uninteresting story + "Kids become
digimon?!" = Worst season of Digimon
From: guest (busterblader)
, 177 months, post #5 |
fuck you eh?|
, 177 months, post #6 |
I actually have to agree with "eh?" here, except for on the
anti-"Kids become digimon" thing.|
interesting, it had good characters and an okay storyline, I
really enjoyed the first season and I loved its characters. The
second season wasn't as good as the first and after the first
couple of episodes in the third season, which did peak my interest
for a tiny bit, they lost my interest completely.
Digimon was good at its roots, but I think it has become a beast
that has gotten away from them and wondered into unfamiliar
territory. Digimon's story and characters have been on a decline
for a while now. They just have totally changed from its original
format, but not in a good way.
From: guest (Zama)
, 177 months, post #7 |
Sorta like Pok�mon?|
, 177 months, post #8 |
Exactly like Pokemon.|
Take this bit of information (even coming from a TF fan):
"Change isn't always good."
, 176 months, post #9 |
And Power Rangers|
, 176 months, post #10 |
From: guest (busterblader) , posted on Jul 13 00:58am, post #5|
fuck you eh?
Anyone else love the way this sounds? I do. My name's a question so
the profanity loses it's impact. It's like, "Fuck... uh... um...
No hard feelings busterbladder.
, 176 months, post #11 |
There should be hard feelings. busterbladder is a jerk.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]