In a tale of Earth-2 Superman and Batman, the two go off to fight the Ultra-Humanite in order to rescue Power Girl and the Huntress. But it turns out to be a trap.
, 204 months, post #1 |
What series is this in? Is it the same series as the
Batman/Superman comics entitled "Public Enemies" and "Absolute
Power" which are released in hardcover before paperback?|
From: guest (Me)
, 204 months, post #2 |
It is in the series Superman/Batman, but it is a single issue. It
is the same series that those runs, "Public Enemies", Supergirl
Returns, "Absolute Power", "With a Vengence" are all in. Now,
because it is a single comic, it is likely not going to be in a
trade, so you need to get the issue!|
From: Dale Ribbons
, 204 months, post #3 |
Dangit! Now I'm going to have to get this issue!|
From: Dale Ribbons
, 204 months, post #4 |
Oops! Didn't mean to post the same message three times. Must have
hit the wrong button(s). Sorry folks.|
From: guest (Reptilia)
, 204 months, post #5 |
Does anyone have this issue?|
'Cause we totally need a scan of them in their new bodies.
From: guest (Exeter the Squid)
, 204 months, post #6 |
I read it over lunch. It was very disappointing. First off I didn't
care for the art style (Except the cover, that was excellent). But
the actual swap was a cop out. They continued to see themselves as
Superman and Batman and were never put in a situation where their
female bodies were even an issue, nor did they have any problems
adapting to their new bodies.|
The fact that the bodies original personalities were going to
overwrite their minds was interesting but not well done.
From: guest (SJS)
, 204 months, post #7 |
http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=056cg.jpg is the title
page, about 3 or 4 in|
From: guest (Ajax)
, 204 months, post #8 |
Not fantastic, but Kevin Maguire draws some good expressions on
them. And there are a few good bits of dialogue, like when Batman
talks about feeling a draft and their use of the female pronoun to
talk about each other.|
, 203 months, post #9 |
For the lazy ones, click these wordz
From: guest (Cyberzombie)
, 203 months, post #10 |
Cool�� what about the next pages ? are they interesting too??|
From: Dale Ribbons
, 203 months, post #11 |
Well, what I've seen looks interesting so far. I was planning to
get the issue today, but, like they say, 'life is what happens when
you make other plans'. Crap.|
From: guest (KAOS)
, 156 months, post #12 |
Does any one know where I can find this comic online?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]