Kyle the Changer|
Kyle the Changer
This is a video that I made several years ago... with Mario Paint.
(Do you realized how hard it is to draw animation with a Super Nintendo mouse?)
Kyle calls his girlfriend and asks her out for a date. She accepts. Kyle than tries to make himself better for her by putting on ...more|
From: guest (SoreThumb)
, 173 months, post #1 |
We go back in time to look at your Mario Paint video?|
Frankly, this hsouldn't be up here as it's not part of a culture we
can all share.
, 173 months, post #2 |
I agree. But I'll wait to see if anything is posted.|
From: guest (TrunKated)
, 173 months, post #3 |
Upload it to youtube...|
Create a website of your own and post it...
, 173 months, post #4 |
>>Frankly, this hsouldn't be up here as it's not part of a
culture we can all share.|
Huh? It's a video with a transformation theme, how is that not
appropriate for this site? I've seen lots of net fiction with far
lower value get entered here not to mention a ton of really crumby
japanese art. If only for completeness this entry belongs in the
, 173 months, post #5 |
It has to be publicly released at some point and time. If it is a
private work, there is little point of listing it.|
From: guest (maine02)
, 173 months, post #6 |
Actually, if you go by that, the following paragraph should be
listed in the catalog|
gender - very short story, entry posted by maine02 on Friday Jun 16
I went to bad, happy to be a man. I knew the strange words that
gypsy yelled at me were nothing to be worried about. But when I
woke up, I had breasts! And I had a vagina!!!
From: guest (morwalugi)
, 173 months, post #7 |
I,m guessing the question was how the movie should be formated|
so that it can be distributed on the internet?
Well assuming its a avi one
possibility is to pull out the VF zipped video editor at
and depending on the parameters of the master avi
use .rm,.wmv or DivX or Xvid formats to squish the thing
down to a smaller file
using smaller screen size,lower fps,mono rather then stereo
geocities accepts avi's and .rm formats,but seems to have a
grudge against .wmv
Generally by throttling back on the streaming rate a
150MB avi can be reduced to a 4MB low quality .rm file
, 173 months, post #8 |
From: guest (anonymous)
, 167 months, post #9 |
, 167 months, post #10 |
The link was the words at the top of the entry the whole time.|
Sorry if you guys don't think it belongs in the site, I just didn't
the video I made to be lost forever the ocean of the internet.
, 167 months, post #11 |
Two TF's... seems to me that it would qualify... now that the rest
of us can view it. :-)|
, 167 months, post #12 |
The argument of qualification doesn't seem to be about whether it
is transformation, but whether it is possible to view, which it
doesn't seem to be (there are many old entries here with no info on
how to find, and people don't want that anymore).|
I have no opinion on the subject besides the observation, or maybe
opinion, that people don't take criticism well anymore.
, 167 months, post #13 |
>>> "... whether it is possible to view, which it doesn't seem to
Appears to be viewable here:
... or at least it was when I made my post. *shrug* :-)
From: guest (same guest)
, 167 months, post #14 |
From: guest (same guest)
, 167 months, post #15 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]