From: guest (maine02)
, 210 months, post #1 |
I've seen this and he gets to keep his willy, but he gets long hair
and large breasts.|
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 210 months, post #2 |
I suspect you're thinking of the comic by the same name maine02.
Though I haven't personally seen the tv episode it doesn't appear
from the description to be the same story.|
, 210 months, post #3 |
Oh! My Goddess! (Aa! Megamisama!)
Transformation: Anime Episode 20; Manga Vol 10 �gMiss Keichi�h:
Life can be hard under the same roof with the love of your life -
especially when she's a literal goddess! Such is the fate of
Earthling mortal Keiichi Morisato, a situation made more difficult
by the the constant presence of his goddess love Belldandy's two
sisters. But when the sisters are called back to Goddess Central
for training, Keiichi's fantasies of quality time go into high gear
- until Belldandy collapses after stopping a ninja invasion!
Keiichi must figure out which supernatural medicine to use to
revive his love. His only choice: try the potion out on himself
first and see what happens! Keiichi gets his girlfriend back all
right, along with a new problem: he turns partially into a girl
himself! Hey, nobody said love was easy!
Urd and Skuld leave to do some work back at heaven. Skuld has
Keiichi eat some flan which transforms Keiichi into a woman. Now
he'll keep his hands off Belldandy, right?
Keiichi and Belldandy go through Urd's potion ingredients to find
an antidote but the formula goes wrong and Belldandy catches some
kind of flu, and it's getting worse!
From: guest (maine02)
, 210 months, post #4 |
I've seen this episode.. I've downloaded it off bittorrent, and he
clearly says (translated off course) - "It's still there" - You
even see that it says "turns partially into a girl" above.|
From: guest (Trunkated)
, 210 months, post #5 |
So he turns into a DG?|
, 203 months, post #6 |
This show is great!!!!!! I have just watched the entire episode of
Ah!! My Goddess and let me tell you when Keiichi changed into a
woman he was shock! Four of his friends came over, two of them
being men fell in love with the new Keiichi female form. I give
this episode a 10/10 because it is funny and the change from male
to female with the big breasts was very good. P.S. The episode
where changes into a woman is Episode 20 not episode 21. Episode 21
is the one where Keiichi changes back to a male.|
, 203 months, post #7 |
FYI, anyone can submit a change to an entry. Just go to that
entry's page, and click on the "Edit this Page"
Link - then make your changes, preview, and submit for review.|
I made the correction for this one. Although TV.com shows it as
episode 21, Wikipedia and a couple of the other top Google hits for
episode guides are showing it as episode 20.
From: Some Guy
, 203 months, post #8 |
Only Trusted users can make edits to pages, as I am still unable,
think you have to submit something like 3 entries before you are
, 203 months, post #9 |
Anyone can EDIT the page... only trusted users have their changes
go live when they submit them - everyone else has to have their changes approved by
a trusted user
Seems I can edit even as a guest. If it's not working for you when
you're logged-in, please let us know.
From: guest (Bob Bummer)
, 203 months, post #10 |
Can you watch this episode online?|
, 203 months, post #11 |
Yes, it is available on youtube right now.|
From: Some Guy
, 203 months, post #12 |
my bad, i was looking for it with the description bubble, it is
instead on the sidebar, doh :P|
, 203 months, post #13 |
That's quite alright, I'm just glad that it's there for you and not
From: guest (Masashi)
, 203 months, post #14 |
Search "Ah My Goddess ep20" on Youtube.|
IMHO the plot makes much more sense in the manga. There Belldandy
becomes ill while her sisters are away. Skuld leaves her robot to
"protect" Belldandy; but that's all she does. Keiichi's TF is a
side effect of his attempt to find a cure for Belldandy by sampling
from Urd's collection of potions on his own.
From: guest (helphere)
, 203 months, post #15 |
does anyone have pictures or stillshots from either the anime or
the television show|
From: guest (Masashi)
, 203 months, post #16 |
> does anyone have pictures or stillshots from either the anime
or the television show|
Phoenix512's blog about the episode
anime: just after the TF (in the manga, Belldandy is already sick
anime: pretending to be a cousin "Keiko" when friends stop by (this
scene does not occur in the manga)
anime: no, it's not what you think -- he's forcing medicine into
her mouth (I like the manga version better -- Skuld's robot beats
him up afterwards)
A fan's blog about the episode
Otaki makes a pass at "Keiko"
A fan compares the anime and manga versions
Urd discussing, uh, ... tracts of land
In both versions, the goddesses give Keiichi a makeover but it's
done much better in the manga -- Fujishima Kousuke braks from the
b&w ink format to do a full color image on glossy paper.
From: guest (Masashi)
, 203 months, post #17 |
I mean "breaks"|
BTW, the Dark Horse English-translation graphic novel reprints that
beautiful image in balck and white on regular paper. :-(
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]