Outer Limits episode The Refuge|
Following a great disaster, a man finds a snowbound lodge. In the lodge are other survivors of this disaster, including four women:Gina, a kind nurse;Justine, a promiscous shrew; Debi,the bimbo girlfriend of the lodge owner; and Angelique,a religious fanatic. As the episode progresses, the four wome ...more|
From: guest (T Roy)
, 211 months, post #1 |
Anyone have any clips?|
From: guest (Anonymous51)
, 195 months, post #2 |
This is one of my favorite Outer Limits episodes.|
Does anyone know if this concept (people swapping personalities -
not minds) has ever been done in anything else? As far as I know,
it hasn't. But I haven't seen everything.
From: guest (Paddy man)
, 183 months, post #3 |
The swapping personalities Thing Has bin don before in Sabrina the
teenage witch - what price harvey on youtube. disgaea episode 3
From: guest (Afraid so)
, 183 months, post #4 |
OK, so maybe I shouldn't admit this but I've watched an awfully lot
of BAAAAAD movies in my life (or at least, up to some point, I
tried). Something Weird Video rounds up these awful, awful abuses
of celluloid and releases them to people stupid enough to buy them
like me :0P and I got this one called "The Mind Benders".|
(Sorry, I can't do links)
Anyhoo, this mad scientist (is there any other kind in black &
white films?) switches a slutty free-lovin' woman's personality
with that of a Bible-thumping uptight chick (pardon my language)
and also switches a studly ladies' man with a nancyboy (whose
pronunciation of "Yadada yadada" has got to be the most hysterical
thing in this wonderfully low-budget exercise in bad cinema).
Be forewarned--be very forewarned!--this is a softcore
"exploitation" flick of the late 60's when film-makers were
challenging the out-dated Hayes-code before the movie industry
created the MPAA and its rating system to deal with these folks and
What you get is bad acting, bad writing, bad directing...oh, and
more bad acting. But, if you can handle that kind of thing, it's
really quite fun!
Disclaimer: The opinions of "Afraid so..." do not necessarily
represent those of the owners or administrators of metamorphose.org
and should be taken with a grain of salt. Consult your physician
regarding the intake of any additional sodium before taking any of
this idiot's advice. Really bad cinema can induce vomitting,
constipation and headaches. If you are under the age of or over the
IQ of 18, do not listen to any of this person's advice. Indulge
only at great discretion.
From: guest (jim)
, 183 months, post #5 |
beware if you order they will send you crap in the mail forever.
Send to a po box or something.|
just a heads up
, 179 months, post #6 |
Downloaded this episode. BEWARE spoliers ahead:|
Click to show spoiler
Enlzbaq Qnygba vf erfphrq sebz gur pbyq ol xvaq-urnegrq ahefr,
Tvan. Nsgre zrrgvat Ze. Inyy�, uvf fba Gubznf, Gubznf' fba'f jvsr
Whfgvar, gur cebzvfpbhf fuerj, Inyy�'f ovzob svnap� - Qrov, naq
Natryvdhr - gur eryvtvbhf mrnybg � n punbgvp avtug rafhrf jurer
rirelbar vf rkgerzryl zrna-fcvevgrq jvgu rnpu bgure ng gur qvaare
gnoyr, Whfgvar nggrzcgf va inva gb frqhpr Enl, naq Natryvdhr vf
pehryyl evqvphyrq sbe jnagvat gb ubyq n fcvevghny freivpr, Enl
jvgarffrf Inyy� zheqre Gubznf (nsgre Gubznf qvfpbiref Whfgvar va
orq jvgu Inyy�. Fubegyl gurernsgre, Enl ybbfrf uvf pbzcbfher naq vf
fhqqrayl "genafcbegrq" gb gur cerivbhf zbeavat jurer Qrov vf abj
gur fuerj, Whfgvar gur ahefr, Natryvdhr gur ovzob, naq Tvan gur
mrnybg. Enl pbaivaprf Tvan gb rfpncr gur Ershtr jvgu uvz, naq whfg
nf ur ortvaf gb erzvaq Tvan jub fur jnf, Inyy� jnecf ernyvgl ntnva
naq oevatf Enl onpx gb gur Ershtr vagebqhpvat uvf ybiryl svanap�:
Tvan. Enl ortvaf gb srry jbbml bapr ntnva, ohg guvf gvzr jnxrf hc
va n ynobengbel jurer ur vf gbyq gung gur ragver rkcrevrapr jnf n
erfhyg bs n qernz ur unq juvyr va n fgngr bs pelbtravp fyrrc juvyr
vf obql vf pherq bs cbgragvnyyl sngny vyyarffrf. Ernyvmvat ur unf
funerq gur qernz rkcrevraprf bs nyy gur bgure zrzoref bs gur Ershtr
jub ner nyfb sebmra, ur qrznaqf gb or chg onpx vagb gur "pbyq
fyrrc" gb erfphr gur bguref sebz Inyy�'f znavchyngvba. Inyy�
rkrepvfrf uvf pbageby bire gur bguref ol beqrevat gurz gb Xvyy Enl.
Enl nccrnyf gb gurve orggre fvqrf naq Inyy� va n svg bs rzbgvba
ernyvmvat gur cbjre ur bapr uryq vf tbar ybbfrf uvf "zvaq" naq
"qvrf". Bhgfvqr va gur ynt, gur fgnss ercbeg uvf oenva fgrz unf
funggrerq naq cebabhapr Inyy� qrnq. Onpx gb "abezny" Tvan nggrzcgf
gb pbaivapr Enl gb erghea gb gur erny jbeyq, ubjrire, Enl gryyf ure
ur unf qrpvqrq gb erznva va pbyq fyrrc hagvy gurl pna or njnxrarq
Interesting episode, nothing to write home about. I'd give it 2.5/5
From: guest (Paddy man)
, 179 months, post #7 |
Is there any chance you can upload it on youtube or something|
, 179 months, post #8 |
I thought it was a pretty good episode myself in true Outer Limits
fashion. Unfortunately in true Outer Limits fashion, they do a
great job setting up the plot and then sometimes rush the ending
for their end of story morality plug.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]