, 161 months, post #1 |
Who here thinks i would have been alot better and funnier if they
have taken her fiance Michael Vaughn and turned him into a clone of
Sydney. That would have been great.|
From: Dale Ribbons
, 161 months, post #2 |
It never fails. Someone always has to turn it into TG material.
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 161 months, post #3 |
I agree Dale. Clearly it would be better to work in some sort of
horse morph instead :)|
, 161 months, post #4 |
Some nefarious organization gives Sydney a gene bath, transforming
her into a shetland pony, and then they do the same to the other
And how is a gene bath supposed to work, anyway? :/
From: guest (Masashi)
, 161 months, post #5 |
> And how is a gene bath supposed to work, anyway? :/|
It's easy if you have the right software.
Get some of Sydney's DNA, mix into a soup, dunk in your subject.
The thing that really surprised me was that they didn't give her a
As for a horse transformation, I vote "neiiiiiigh."
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 161 months, post #6 |
I was thinking more along the lines of a Bay Shire Horse, but I'm
not picky :)|
If you've ever seen a stereolithography 3D rapid prototyping system
I think the gene bath has the same "feel" to it as watching
something emerging from a photopolymer. But yea, it's obviously
just a gimmick. Just be happy they didn't use a magic wand or a
sprinkle of salt on the tongue.
, 161 months, post #7 |
Should someone rearrange the pictures on the site? Most people know
that Sydney isn't a black lady, but from the way its arranged in
the profile, it looks like the white lady turned into the black
one, instead of it actually being the other way around.|
, 161 months, post #8 |
The story is continued in the next show 30 seconds. Not too much
yet of the perfect double. It will be continued next week &
probably to the final.|
Sydney's twin takes advantage of her looks buy escapiing a tightly
held servalance of a stakeout. She also kills a friend of Syndey's
- the woman early says Sydney is the only one she trusts. She dies
From: guest (Mrblue15)
, 161 months, post #9 |
Horse morph that would be shit, any chance of a clip of more
From: guest (Masashi)
, 161 months, post #10 |
> any chance of a clip of more pictures|
Go to the Metamorphose posting, click on the "Screencaps: Before,
After" link and then click on the "Alias Photos > Episode
Captures > Season 5" link above the image. That'll take you to
the fansite screencaps. There are only a few of the gene bath TF at
the very end of the 5x12 episode -- it was very brief onscreen.
They should have images from 5x13 up soon.
BTW, there was no on-screen TF. Toward the end, you see the enemy
agent in the cage with scientists telling her it will be painful,
then she's lowered into the red liquid and thrashes a little. Then
we cut to a few scenes with other characters. Then in the last few
seconds we see the cage raised with the Sydney duplicate.
If you have Flash 8, you can watch ep. 5x13 "30 Seconds" for free
at http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing (you can download
the Flash for free there, too).
And "Thanks!" to Lady Sekhmet for posting that ABC url on the
American Dad thread! That's actually where I saw Alias 5x12.
, 161 months, post #11 |
I think I know why they made her transform like that. One less
person to pay in the studio.|
From: guest (Masashi)
, 161 months, post #12 |
> One less person to pay in the studio.|
Seriously, though, it looks like the only way to tie up a major
plot thread. Never watched the show until it went into syndication,
so I'm in Season 2 now, but I know this much:
In Season One they found a mysterious page a manuscript written by
Milo Rambaldi. Rambaldi is their fictional DaVinci-like evil
conspiratorial genius / prophet.
The coded text, when deciphered, contains this prophecy:
"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she
will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a
burning anger unless prevented at vulgar cost this woman will
render the greatest power unto utter desolation."
The CIA tests Syndey, and she has all the "unseen marks" Rambaldi
lists (heart size, platelet levels, dna sequencing -- don't ask how
some guy in the 15th cent. knew about dna, even if he was a
So for the longest time a lot of people have been expecting Sydney
(or maybe her commie mother Irina, played by Lena Olin) to do
something that could start the Apocalypse going. Well, obviously,
an evil duplicate would have the identical "unseen marks."
From: guest (Ramachil)
, 161 months, post #13 |
For watching Alias for free, it only works if you are in the US
unfortunately. I can't watch it. *grumble*|
From: guest (Mike)
, 161 months, post #14 |
As I say to all my Mohawk and Crow friends 'who cares about you
, 149 months, post #15 |
season 2-episode 13 phase one
francie is impersonate by a double named allison
season 3-episode 22 reusrection
sydney(jennifer garner) disguise herself as lauren (melissa george)
, 149 months, post #16 |
can someone added to the data base|
, 149 months, post #17 |
Anyone can add to the database... click on the Submit
link on the left-hand side of the page to add submit something
that is not currently in the database... or the Edit this Page
link to edit any current entry.|
, 149 months, post #18 |
Sorry, I should have mentioned that you should enter each item into
it's own entry (you'd need to make TWO, separate submissions... and
you can follow the help that is below the submission window (let me
know if it doesn't make sense, or how it could be better).|
You were pretty close to having it though. Give it another shot
Karla - if you get it close enough, I can always fix it up for you.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]