American Dad episode Helping Handis|
Stan decides to give his son steriods and Steve gets breasts. Steve becomes "Popular" but Stan decides to crash the party with bigger breasts! Roger tries to blow up the house. Stan and Steve pose washing a red Jaguar in skimpy tops with their big breasts.|
, 156 months, post #1 |
This episode is entitled "Helping Handis."|
From: guest (Weirdoid)
, 156 months, post #2 |
I loved this episode, it seemed so taken from one of my fantasies.|
From: LORD HIKARU
, 156 months, post #3 |
I agriee It was hilarious.|
From: guest (blaise)
, 156 months, post #4 |
i'm tryin like mad to source a downloadable version of this episode
and having no luck on bearshare OR azureas! arrrgghh!|
, 156 months, post #5 |
See this is where, FOX could make money immediately. They could
sell a cheap download of shows that people miss or want to view
over and over. I know you could just tape, TIVO, or media center
record these, but who has time to check every freaking TV Guide
listing for everything every week? And does the guide have good
descriptions of EVERTHING? Nope. And does everyone have access to
all channels in all countries? You are bound to come in here and
see that some show you missed had a fun transformation that you
would love to see.|
Come on! This is the age of the internet! Make some money in new
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 156 months, post #6 |
You mean like ABC just started doing?|
, 156 months, post #7 |
So cool and free too. But it's ABC. Too bad. HAHA. Seriously, I
never watched any of those shows. Are they any good?|
From: guest (Icolan)
, 156 months, post #8 |
It would be nice if WB did it. In my area Cox Cable told me flat
out it was too expensive for them to carry WB because of some sort
of affiliate thing and they have to switch off between the WB and
I can't get any of the WB cartoons at all. Smallville is iffy and
Supernatural they just started Supernatural again last weekend
after missing the last 5 or so new episodes.
Between just the extended basic package and a cable modem I hit
around $75 a month. They pretty much have a monopoly (Except the
dish network) but its too expensive to carry a major line up.
From: guest (Teryaki)
, 156 months, post #9 |
It's up on BitTorrent. Use isohunt.com to find it.|
The line "They didn't let us take the Jag out for a spin" is just a
comment to discourage Steve from being too friendly, it has nothing
to do with the car they're washing, which is a Pontiac Trans-Am of
either '77 or '78 vintage.
Steve's level of hotness disturbs me in that scene. Whereas
everything about Stan is just wrong.
, 156 months, post #10 |
^ Stupid me, it's a '77. Doesn't have the stripe on the side that
the '78 model year carried.|
From: guest (NinjaBunneh)
, 156 months, post #11 |
SOMEBODY better post caps...please? :D|
, 155 months, post #12 |
>>> "SOMEBODY better post caps..."
There ya' go! :-P
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 155 months, post #13 |
From: guest (beckymagi)
, 125 months, post #14 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]