(Fictional) website which proposes furry TFs for real. :) Prices are very high.
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 183 months, post #1 |
What a great find Inry! Thanks!|
The prices seem pretty reasonable to me considering what you get :)
, 183 months, post #2 |
Would be awesome if it was real.|
Base Price: $450,000
Body-Wide Follicle Stimulation: Free (Orange, White Middle, and
Claws (Deluxe Option): $50,000
Sensory Enhancement (Deluxe Option): $15,000
*Looks at penny jar*
I might need to save up a bit
, 182 months, post #3 |
They haven't responded to my e-mails. I beginning to think that
this is not an very professional website.|
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 182 months, post #4 |
lol. I would love to be the owner of that site and read all the
emails they receive :)|
They need to update the site with pictures of satisfied
, 182 months, post #5 |
>>They need to update the site with pictures of satisfied
That is something that I did tell them in some of my e-mails. If it
was real, I would like to see the results before I got the surgery.
This is something that you can quote me on.
"If the process of making humans furry became possible, I would not
be the first in line, but I would be the second."
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 182 months, post #6 |
Furry surgery... very dangerous. You go first!|
, 182 months, post #7 |
Na-uh. You go first. Anything that is going to mess with my genetic
make up has to be tested first. Lord knows, I don't want to get
stuck as a full fox or some freaky mutant with only parts of me
changed or something.|
From: Lady Sekhmet
, 182 months, post #8 |
See? This is why there hasn't been any significant progress in
trans-species surgery. No one is willing to go first. We need to
find a good source of guinea pigs for this (and I mean that
figuratively - and later literally ).|
, 182 months, post #9 |
Oh, I would volunteer for genetic experiments, just so long as I
know the volunteer before me didn't die.|
From: guest (Hal)
, 182 months, post #10 |
Let me go next- I wanna look like Jack Black, only furry and have
fangs and claws as well as quills growing out of my back (Ooh- can
i get the potbelly and the stubby legs as bonuses?)- and i want a
long shaggy mane too like Jack Black's except a darker brown!|
, 177 months, post #11 |
It's been a couple months now, you think I would have heard back
from them by now.|
From: guest (Amber)
, 177 months, post #12 |
- sighs* I wish that site was real! Oh well, I'm sure the technology
will be here in the next few decades... I guess... maybe... I
hope... *sighs again*
, 177 months, post #13 |
Now that's very interesting!!
And yes, I'd love for that site to be real as well!!!! ^_^
Anyway though, that's one thing I've always been interested in, and
I've always wondered about this. In current science, has anyone
ever tried to transform a human into another species?
I doubt that any scientists would be brave enough to even attempt
something like this. They'd probably test it on another species, to
see if they could physically transform an animal into another
animal. Then, if the experiment was successful, they'd probably try
it on a human volunteer. That would definitely be the hardest part,
overall (well that, and of course, changing the person back into a
But you're right though, it would be VERY hard to get someone to go
first and try out something like that. That's like, extremely
dangerous, messing with your own natural form like that.
And god only knows what might happen if people were to try to
transform themselves. Just the very thought of that happening is
interesting, yet weird at the same time.
, 177 months, post #14 |
Well on the subject of changing a creature's species, the question
is where do you start? What technology do we have at this point
that we can improve or implament to alter one's DNA and body's
physical make-up? Would id be something viral, mechanical,
I mean, I'm all for it. Scientist have to get busy, they have been
slacking off for too long. I haven't seen one death ray, giant
monster or weather controlling machine come out of the scientist in
From: guest (Ace)
, 175 months, post #15 |
Hey, how much does it cost for fangs and claws? Also i want to
transform myself to look exactly like Jim Carrey's grinch. But
please i can keep my intelligence? Wish that was a real website.|
, 169 months, post #16 |
If only it were real. Man i can only dream.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]