Boku to Kanojo no XXX|
A film based on the manga of the same name by Morinaga Ai.
Mild-mannered highschooler Akira has a crush on pretty but obnoxious Nanako. Her crazy grandfather asks them to test his new invention, which will let you know another person's thoughts. But the machine shorts out and switches their ps ...more|
From: guest (Meiluy)
, 195 months, post #1 |
Manga is released in the United States under the title "Your and My
Secret" by ADV. Only the first volume has been released so far|
From: guest (Masashi)
, 195 months, post #2 |
> Manga is released in the United States under the title "Your
and My Secret" by ADV. Only the first volume has been released so
You should probably have posted that on the Japanese manga thread,
not the film thread. The English vol. 1 manga by ADV is not a
spinoff of the film. It is a translation of the Japanese vol. 1
manga published by Blade Comics.
But there is a photo book spinoff of the film.
The ISBN number is 486127205X.
It apparently has stills from the film, photos from backstage,
interviews with the cast and stuff like that.
From: guest (Masashi)
, 195 months, post #3 |
The DVD is scheduled for release April 21, 2006.|
, 194 months, post #4 |
Anyone get this DVD?|
From: guest (myself)
, 194 months, post #5 |
I have a spare copy ordred two from asia dvd will sell for $15 this
is$4 less than i paid. e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if intrested
it is brand new still sealed|
From: guest (eqq)
, 192 months, post #6 |
Anyone knows where is/are any clip/s from this movie (not trailer)
on internet to watch?|
From: guest (yersey)
, 192 months, post #7 |
I'm looking for this one too|
I found that there was a streaming on yahoo.co.jp
, but now it isn't working :((((
Maybe somone else (who have DVD with this movie) would be so nice
and could rip it to a file (whole movie or only some clips) and put
it somewere like emule/torrent/IRC/youtube/..
Please, very please :)
From: guest (Notnock)
, 192 months, post #8 |
Are there Engrish subtitles on the DVD?|
, 192 months, post #9 |
i have an idea, someone who is willing should upload a full copy
onto filefront disguised as somethign else like say collection of
clips ect because some people (like myself lol) don't have a
torrent thing because it's a family comp so please clips would do
as well but i would love the entire film :D|
From: guest (bla)
, 192 months, post #10 |
@notnock: i uploaded the pics|
since this is a japanese movie and a japanese dvd as well, there
are no subtitels on the dvd
japanese dub only
in addition, this is not exactly a movie but a 7 part series, at
least thats how they put it on dvd
, 192 months, post #11 |
do you have a copy then bla?|
From: guest (bla)
, 192 months, post #12 |
yes i ordered it from amazon|
, 192 months, post #13 |
don't spose ur willing to upload the movie on Filefront or anything
like that? if u can that is because i would buy it but i'm only 14
and don't hav a amazon account or n e thin' like that and my
parents don't either :-(|
From: guest (bla)
, 192 months, post #14 |
sorry, im behind some sucky connection at the moment so i just put
some pics up and how i said, its not a movie|
--> its a 7 part series, maybe someone should change that in the
though, u can only order it from japanese amazon
, 192 months, post #15 |
fair dos man but at some time would you be able to do it or is ur
connection always sucky? lol cos this 7 part series as you say
looks really amazing and like i said i hav'ent got anyway of
getting hold on a copy :-(|
From: guest (thesaint137)
, 192 months, post #16 |
I'd really like to see it too. :-(|
From: guest (eh)
, 192 months, post #17 |
I like how it says he's mild mannered.|
, 192 months, post #18 |
please post the link i really wanted this film thanks|
From: guest (Jason)
, 192 months, post #19 |
Does anyone know if There's a torrent site where I could get this
this movie? thanks|
, 177 months, post #20 |
Looks like too much of this one is YouTube for me to give you a
link... but that's why they have a search.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]