A teenage boy is cursed to become a girl whenever he gets hit with cold water. It takes hot water to change him back. Many of the standard character are cursed to change into an animal when splashed by cold water. Animal forms include panda, cat, duck, and pig. The show is heavy with transformatio ...more|
, 223 months, post #1 |
I wish I could see it, it sounds really good...*crys*...Stupid
Cartoon Network. Anyone got a copy I could buy?|
, 223 months, post #2 |
Seeing as it's a series spanning over multiple seasons, I'd say
it's a tad more complicated than merely buying a copy.|
At least, it damn well better be.
, 223 months, post #3 |
just go on kazaa, they got just about every episode of every anime
show ever made on there, and i know they have ranma 1/2|
, 223 months, post #4 |
Copy was a metaphore. Any way, I have tried to pull them off Kazaa
but it takes way to long and it slows down my computer.|
, 223 months, post #5 |
Episodes of Ranma 1/2 are available on DVD and possibly on VHS.
They can be purchased at Suncoast.|
, 223 months, post #6 |
Ok, I will go find a Suncoast, but I dont think they are in MI
(Where I live)|
, 223 months, post #7 |
There's probably one somewhere. The defining word, however, would
, 223 months, post #8 |
Welll Best buy has the box sets of Ranma 1/2|
, 223 months, post #9 |
If Best Buy don't have it, try SamGoody, they may possibly have it.
I never been to best buy because there's none in Hawaii where I
, 223 months, post #10 |
, 223 months, post #11 |
I do have a Sam Goody in my hometown, but it dont have it. I have
looked. But thanks for all the suggestions.|
From: DEVIL SPAWNED FISH*
, 222 months, post #12 |
Grinder you tard, just order it from Amazon, or better yet, get it
directly from the publishers at J-pop.com|
Seriously man, try and use your brain a little sometime.
, 192 months, post #13 |
Awesome Show, Lots of Nudity, lots of TF TG All around|
From: guest (Trilaan)
, 192 months, post #14 |
The BEST RANMA EPISODE is definitely the one where he gets konked
on the head and actually starts ACTING like a girl. Yes, a demure
and feminine Onna(woman) Ranma! Which annoys Akane to no end when
Ranma, in male form, goes to the department store with her and
tries to pick a nice bra for himself..|
From: guest (lord_blacksmith)
, 192 months, post #15 |
ranma is on german tv now... (that means: i can see it) HA-HA! ...
c'mon! kill me!|
From: guest (TrunKated)
, 192 months, post #16 |
Does anyone know the name of Trilaan's favorite episode?|
From: guest (Kuno)
, 192 months, post #17 |
"Am I...Pretty? Ranma's Declaration of Womanhood"|
From: guest (TrunKated)
, 192 months, post #18 |
From: guest (blue thunder of furynkin high)
, 192 months, post #19 |
ONE OF THE BEST ANIME SERIES EVEEEEEEER!!!!!!|
From: guest (busterblader)
, 185 months, post #20 |
THIS NIME ROCS IT'S GOT ROMANCE, COMEDY, ACTION, AND GENDER
CHANGING, WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE EVERY EPISODE IS A MUST SEE AND SO
IS THE MANGA, AND AS THE SERIOES GOES ON IT GETS BETTER AND
BETTER(THOUGH THEY COULD'VE REDUBBED RANMAS BOY VOICE CAUSE THE
PERSON WHO VOICE RANMA BEFORE RICHARD FOX, DIDN'T RELLY MATCH THE
CHARACTER I MEN A GIRL PLAYING A BOY'S VOICE? ESPECIALLY SINCE THAT
CHRACTER CAN BECME A GIRL, THEY SHOULD'VE CHANGED IT BUT ALL N ALL
IT'S GOOD ^_^ I AM A ranmaXakane fan, as well as a RanmaXShampoo,
and a RanmaXUkyo fn he is lucky to have women like shampoo and Ukyo
to love him.......|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]