Kasimasi - Girl Meets Girl episode TV series|
A relatively new anime series (Only on its second episode), but a boy, after being rejected by the girl he likes, goes to the mountain where he met her. Then an alien spaceship crash lands, of all places, exactly where he's standing.
His body's destroyed, but the aliens regenerate it... Except it ...more|
From: guest (atlantis)
, 180 months, post #1 |
they goofed the title. is kashimashi~Girl Meets Girl~|
, 180 months, post #2 |
They didn't goof, both romanizations are techinically correct; in
fact, 'Kasimasi' is closer to the offical romanization than
'Kashimashi' is. In any case, the show itself has Kasimasi written
out like that in English, and the website uses that spelling as
From: guest (Kris)
, 180 months, post #3 |
Kasimasi is the private school the now-female main character is
enrolled at after she is examined and the doctors determine she is
100 percent female. Interesting comic where the main character has
to buy some bras and has to get her new classmate to help her.|
, 180 months, post #4 |
I put the first 3 episodes on my site, they are in japanese, but
subtitled in english. I hope you enjoy them. And please leave your
opinions in my guest book.|
From: guest (danamitchell)
, 180 months, post #5 |
how do i download the videos onto my pc? saving as target isnt
working for me|
From: guest (Heri)
, 180 months, post #6 |
Hey alexa no encontre los episodios en tu sitio, que pasa ?|
, 180 months, post #7 |
Dana Sorry I don't Know how can you save the files in you PC, but I
don't have the intention to erase them, then enjoy it please.|
Henri, los archivos estan en la seccion de archis y de ahi video,
si no aprieta en el link que aca de pongo. Saludos
, 155 months, post #8 |
Does anyone know how this ends? Does he ever change back into a
From: guest (Julie)
, 155 months, post #9 |
No. He is still a girl at the end and he can't change back. He just
adapt himself to his new life.|
, 155 months, post #10 |
What I didn't like about this series is that the boy was so
feminine in the first place.|
It would've been better had the boy been more macho. Maybe a creep
and/or a chauvinist.
, 155 months, post #11 |
>>> "It would've been better had the boy been more macho. Maybe a creep
and/or a chauvinist."
That would be too cliche, IMO.
, 155 months, post #12 |
Cliche yes cj. But this is a cliche I've always preferred.|
But the series was okay nevertheless.
From: guest (Garath_Xion)
, 155 months, post #13 |
This series ended up pissing me off. The only reason the TG even
happened in the first place is so the creators could get away with
a 'Yuri' relationship.|
"We want girls to love each other. How do we do that? I know! Make
one a former boy!"
I'm sure most can over look that, but I can't. Oh well.
From: guest (me)
, 155 months, post #14 |
i think this series was really good! so good infact that i hated
every minute of it|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]